BY NATURE MADE #77 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone and Immune Health* D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast, Starch or Gluten. Vitamin D liquid softgels are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. Questions? *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sarah I.
Center Valley, PA
I take vitamin d as an extra supplement because I work with kids everyday. This is a really great brand with a high quality product. I would recommend this product to friends!
Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
These vitamins and brand are affordable. I was recommended by my doctor to start taking these everyday and I have had no problems. Will continue to buy.