Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets

NULL

Alguien a tomado estas vitaminas, me pueden decir para que son y que tan efectivas ?
I'm deficient for Vitamin D3. Would this product [product:nature-made-vitamin-d3-2000-iu] benefit me when taken daily?
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets!
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
It is necessary for the health of my husband and mother who must be active and full of energy for her day, with my other activities
Jackie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking these vitamin D supplements after my doctor recommended it, and I think they have improved my mood and relieved some of my anxiety. In addition, they’re great for the long term health of your teeth and bones!
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I take this daily and it is small and easy to take. There is no taste, no fishy burps which can sometimes come from vitamins A and D, and does not upset my stomach. I have been taking these daily for years and have never had a problem with them. They are very affordable and easy to use, I highly recommend.
Tess D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature made vitamin d3 2000 iu 50 mcg tablets were simple to take and fit the bill after my doctor recommended a vitamin d supplement
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
When I was younger, I worshipped the sun. Now that I am older and have some scares with precancerous spots on my face, I shun the sun. This, in turn, has caused my vitamin D levels to be extremely low. No more after starting these vitamins!
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Beatriz A.
Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 I take 1 every morning for the health immune system and bones, teeth, muscle and heart ❤️. This is part of my recovery of virus 🦠 with B 12 and vitamin C. Yes I buy again definitely.
Bonnie E.
Raven, VA
Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Bonnie E.
Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) Tablets . I but this every month they are very good product and works good too. Thanks for much for this item. I will add it to my stock pile for winter time
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ordered from Amazon for me and my family. Very good product with good affordable price . Will buy again.
Lyndsay D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I’ve been taking these vitamins for years. I’m very low in vitamin d. I take a prescription once a week. On the other days, I use these these to up my levels. I haven’t had bloodwork done to say if they’ve been working, but I feel better when I take them. I also take it with B12, fish oil, Vit C, cod liver oil, and elderberry...especially since this Covid breakout. Highly recommend. These are affordable and very easy to swallow small pills.
Ellen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Amazon
As an African American we need a lot of vitamin D for mental and physical wellness. About seven years ago I was diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency. I didn’t even know that was a thing. Since then I’ve put my whole family on 2,000 mg per day. I truly have more energy and mental acuity. Who knew?
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cass (.
il y a 3 ans
Kimberly J. il y a un an
Yess I was deficient and it really helped me, but my Dr gave me the booster one first. I think it was 25000 IU it's a prescription.once a week for a month, then the 2000 IU a day. I hope this helps