BY NATURE MADE #3 in Vitamin D

Vitamin D Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone, and Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch, or gluten. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU
This is a review on the benefits of vitamin D 3. I live in Michigan, and during our winters it's safe to say I do not get outside much. That being said, if you're not outside for 30+ minutes daily, not only will you be a little more pale, but you might be depressed, anxious, and sleepy as well. My doctor told me to take 2000 IU of vitamin D daily, which is 1 or 2 gels, depending on its potency. Since then, I've actually felt much better and have a lot more energy! Don't deprive yourself of something your body naturally needs, trust me.
Logan S.
Toledo, OH
A bottle of 200 gel-filled capsules is under $7 at Walmart. These are super easy to take because they are very small and slick.

Vitamin D is good to take if you live in the Midwest/don’t get exposed to a great deal of sun on a regular basis.
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom takes these everyday. She really likes them. I will occasionally take these during the winter, but I didn't like them. There's nothing wrong with these, I just personally didn't see any results from these.
Kelly L.
Bend
Most people tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency in the winter which was a concern of mine because Vitamin D is crucial for calcium absorption and bone health. I now take these daily.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville, VA
Since I discovered I was really low in vitamin d, I have been taking these everday. If you aren’t in the sun much I guarantee you need these. If I could have known that taking this daily would have prevented the bone and muscle pain and extreme fatigue that I got, I would have started taking these years ago.
Amber C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
After moving to north dakota I struggled with depression. So I started working out and adding vitamin d tablets into my daily schedule and have felt tons better. Very easy to take, small pills, and a natural remedy for depression.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor recommended I start taking this because I was lacking Vitamin D, and since I've started taking these, my skin has cleared up immensely.  I've taken multivitamins and other vitamins before, and didn't have that high of expectations, and was really blown away!
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My doctor told me I was reading a little low on vitamin d and recommended that I supplement. It takes a while to get into your system. I wanna say about 2 weeks. I have noticed a difference but I don’t take them all the time. Mostly during the winter or if I decide to whole up inside all summer because I can’t stand the heat. The tablets are small so they are pretty easy to take. I usually buy a double pack from Sam’s club for a pretty good deal.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love love love, high potency vitamin D. living in Chicago i don't get the vitamin d i need from the sun. and since i have a very light complexion i also don't use tanning beds. this is the perfect supplement for me, i also stock up when they are buy one get one
Mary A.
Allendale
I started yawing these and they reallly help over all. There are effective and haven’t disappointed me yet. I don’t use them every often and they are a bit pricey whitch is one down side to them. I would recommend to dithers to try these!
Cass R.
I'm deficient for Vitamin D3. Would this product Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU benefit me when taken daily?