BY NATURE MADE #83 in Vitamin D

Vitamin D Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone, and Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch, or gluten. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great source of vitamin D3! Bought these because I found out that I was vitamin D deficient and was recommended to take 2000 IU daily. I love that these tiny gel capsules are easy to swallow and are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart where at times I'm able to score a double pack!
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
In the winter months when the sun dies away everyone should take vitamin D and this brand has a great value however you should consult your doctor or pharmacist about how much to take. This one came in a two pack making it an even better deal
Vanessa A.
I take these with a meal every other day and it definitely helps me get my vitamin fix. Its a softgel that is small and easy to swallow and is also set at a good price. A whole bottle lasts me for a long time!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love love love, high potency vitamin D. living in Chicago i don't get the vitamin d i need from the sun. and since i have a very light complexion i also don't use tanning beds. this is the perfect supplement for me, i also stock up when they are buy one get one
Victoria F.
Goodyear, AZ
I take one of these once time a day since I was low on my vitamin D. I have been taking these consistently everyday now for 3 months and have already noticed a difference in my overall health as well as my doctor saying my Vitamin D levels have gone up!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me encantan las vitaminas de Nature Made, mi doctor me recomendó estas vitaminas y me encantan por su tamaño y que son fáciles de digerir, muy recomendadas incluso por el precio! Las seguiré comprando!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking these during the winter to try and make sure I get enough vitamin D during those dark NY winters. It is probably working fine, I think. They smell awful but taste fine.
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Very good pills,too tiny to swallow. I used to have sharp pain in my arms due to vitamin D deficiency. Specially in winters,this really helped me. I take them alternate days and my pain is gone. Thank you nature made..
Maggie F.
Nature Made Vitamin D supplements were needed after I had my bariatric surgery on my Drs advise. The vitamins are small and very easy to take. I am bee satisfied w8th thus product.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature made vitamins are affordable work well and keeps us healthy I take one of this a time from doctors order I drink a last milk once a day but I also lift workout lifting heavy so I need an extra boost for my bones to be healthy and happy.