BY NATURE MADE

Vitamin D Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone, and Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch, or gluten. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Joy V.
Patterson, NY
Vitamin D is essential for the absorption of calcium. I bought them at right aid. For me the word effective enough. But her other people they should be. In the mega size you get 400 pills. I would definitely recommend it to others who need vitamin D.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nature made vitamins are affordable work well and keeps us healthy I take one of this a time from doctors order I drink a last milk once a day but I also lift workout lifting heavy so I need an extra boost for my bones to be healthy and happy.
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
As a vegetarian i need vitamins to stay healthy and nature made always helps! I also take the nature made Biotin pill in 2500mcg and i have notice so much difference in my health, nails, skin and hair.
Maggie F.
Nature Made Vitamin D supplements were needed after I had my bariatric surgery on my Drs advise. The vitamins are small and very easy to take. I am bee satisfied w8th thus product.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great source of vitamin D3! Bought these because I found out that I was vitamin D deficient and was recommended to take 2000 IU daily. I love that these tiny gel capsules are easy to swallow and are very affordable. I buy them at Walmart where at times I'm able to score a double pack!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
love love love, high potency vitamin D. living in Chicago i don't get the vitamin d i need from the sun. and since i have a very light complexion i also don't use tanning beds. this is the perfect supplement for me, i also stock up when they are buy one get one
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I take one of these once time a day since I was low on my vitamin D. I have been taking these consistently everyday now for 3 months and have already noticed a difference in my overall health as well as my doctor saying my Vitamin D levels have gone up!
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encantan las vitaminas de Nature Made, mi doctor me recomendó estas vitaminas y me encantan por su tamaño y que son fáciles de digerir, muy recomendadas incluso por el precio! Las seguiré comprando!
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Very good pills,too tiny to swallow. I used to have sharp pain in my arms due to vitamin D deficiency. Specially in winters,this really helped me. I take them alternate days and my pain is gone. Thank you nature made..
Alyssa C.
Nature Made vitamins are good because they don't contain any artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives and they are gluten free. From my experience looking at vitamin labels, that is hard to find in a vitamin. I try to stick to this brand, because I know they will have better ingredients.