Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets

NULL

Does anyone take Vitamin D daily? Do you recommend it [product:nature-made-vitamin-d-3-1000iu-200-tablets] ?
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets!
Leigh L.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Leigh L.
I began taking Nature Made 1000 IU D3 tablets when I ran out of my usual 2000 IU supplement. I have an autoimmune condition with a regular vitamin D deficiency, so supplementing is required for optimal health. I found the 1000 IU tablets were not as effective when taking a dose of two as a single 2000 IU dose of my usual supplement. However, my husband has experienced positive effects from the 1000 IU tablets and will continue using these.
Samuel L.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Samuel L.
I take vitamin D every morning to support immunity and mood. I work in an office and can’t leave much during the day. These are a good brand. They are not expensive. However, I do not like these tabs as much as the gel caps. They do not seem as effective to me.
Rebecca  R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Added these to my vitamin regimen. Easy to swallow and these I feel keep me healthy threw cold/flu season.
phuong C.
Daly City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by phuong C.
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by phuong C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great size, like nature . they have a great line for this product. My friend take it a long time. she recommended it to me.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Kelley R.
Purchased at: CVS
Excellent vitamin D3 supplement soft gel with no funny after taste supports immune, bone, teeth nails and skin! Very easy to swallow. I recommend all of the Nature made line very inexpensive and budget friendly. Definitely recommend checking nature made out! Nature Made Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, Tablets, 300 CT (Pack of 2)
Vasantha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Vasantha T.
Purchased at: Target
When you are sure your intake will not suffice the required daily dosage of vitamins its time to use supplements. I am using these vitamin d capsules daily one from last year.
Margot S.
Arlington
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Margot S.
I take two of these every day. I used to only take one a day but because of the virus I’ve been told to take two. I do really think it helps support my immune system, especially during the winter time!
Sahara S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s hard getting the appropriate amount of vitamin D because of diet and weather so I take one of these tablets daily after breakfast.
Olga B.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just feel like this one of the essential vitamins that we need at our everyday life.
Jazznea P.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU (25 mcg) Tablets uploaded by Jazznea P.
Purchased at: CVS
People are going crazy trying to find Vitamins all over to help boost our immune systems during this time. People often forget that we can take Vitamin D3 as well. It helps support bone health, teeth,muscle and immune health. It can cost a lot sometime but even if you find a store brand it's just as good. Price goes between 6 dollars up to about 10. The price may be higher during this time but should be no more than 15 dollars but most will have 100 tablets per bottle. I hope this helps someone and that everyone continues to stay as safe as possible.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abbie W.