Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Erin M.Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Acacia E.Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Jessica R.

BY NATURE MADE

Vitamin D Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone, and Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch, or gluten. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Caroline c.
Attleboro, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
Recently found out from a bone density scan that I'm "osteoporidic" and should start taking a vitamin d supplement daily. Supplements can be really expensive, and you don't want to get a cheapo brand that doesn't work either. I've been really happy with this brand and I'm hoping my next DXA scan will show that it's helping!
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I trust this brand so much for their quality and variety of supplements. I have a D3 deficiency and have to take D3 once a day, everyday. I have bloodwork done annually and my doctor has noticed that my levels have been regulated while taking this vitamin. The pills are small and easy to swallow. I'm just disappoinedted that my local wal-mart doesn't carry D3 from Nature Made.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,444 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Easy to take, and not very expensive. I like the small size and easy to swallow gelcap. After a month of taking one every night my vitamin d level was completely normal! Does what it's suppose to.
Chelsea A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My doctor recommended these after some blood tests at a routine physical showed that I was deficient. I've noticed that I feel better and have less leg cramps/pain in addition to stronger nails... Go figure! I also like how they're smaller in size and don't have an odor to them. Makes taking them in the morning a heck of a lot easier!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I am naturally Vitamin D deficient, and I take one of these, along with my multivitamin every morning. Before taking these, I was often sick and felt like fainting. As soon as I found out that my Vitamin D levels were practically to the floor, I made sure to fix it. Since then, I haven't had those kinds of problems. This is an awesome brand of supplements!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Since vitamin D is one that many people are lacking, I picked up a bottle of these. I noticed a difference in how I was feeling everyday after using these! I've always been pleased with this brand, and they're fairly easy to find!
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
I had no idea that I had a vitamins d deficieny until my doctor ran some test. But since taking test I feel so much better. I get a great price on them Walgreens too.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Mu doctor recommended me to buy these vitamins. All I have to say is that they're really great! They support your bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system.
Erika I.
Holly, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Those really helped me feel a lot better. I found out I was lacking in the vitamin d department and once I started taking it I felt a lot better
Danielle B.
P C Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I have to take this daily, as I have low vitamin D3. It has worked well as my levels are back up. I can tell a difference when I take it.