Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Jessica R.Nature Made Vitamin D3 1000 IU uploaded by Acacia E.

BY NATURE MADE

Vitamin D Supplement Supports Teeth, Bone, and Immune Health* #1 Pharmacist Recommended D3 is the Body s Preferred Form of Vitamin D Vitamin D tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, no yeast, starch, or gluten. Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Chelsea A.
My doctor recommended these after some blood tests at a routine physical showed that I was deficient. I've noticed that I feel better and have less leg cramps/pain in addition to stronger nails... Go figure! I also like how they're smaller in size and don't have an odor to them. Makes taking them in the morning a heck of a lot easier!
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
I had no idea that I had a vitamins d deficieny until my doctor ran some test. But since taking test I feel so much better. I get a great price on them Walgreens too.
Denise F.
Rhinelander
I take these every morning when I take my meds and I can notice that I'm doing just fine with them
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I am naturally Vitamin D deficient, and I take one of these, along with my multivitamin every morning. Before taking these, I was often sick and felt like fainting. As soon as I found out that my Vitamin D levels were practically to the floor, I made sure to fix it. Since then, I haven't had those kinds of problems. This is an awesome brand of supplements!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Since vitamin D is one that many people are lacking, I picked up a bottle of these. I noticed a difference in how I was feeling everyday after using these! I've always been pleased with this brand, and they're fairly easy to find!
Haley  K.
My mom takes this and she says it's the best thing ever for leg cramps. if she goes a few days without taking it she can tell
Erika I.
Clarkston , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Those really helped me feel a lot better. I found out I was lacking in the vitamin d department and once I started taking it I felt a lot better
Marvie R.
These are really good supplements. since I've been taking them I have definitely noticed a difference.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
Mu doctor recommended me to buy these vitamins. All I have to say is that they're really great! They support your bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Easy to take, and not very expensive. I like the small size and easy to swallow gelcap. After a month of taking one every night my vitamin d level was completely normal! Does what it's suppose to.