BY NATURE MADE #43 in Vitamin D

Liquid softgels Formulated for easy absorption see more...

Buy on Target*
Emily G.
Middleton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love taking vitamin D in the wintertime as I live in a cold climate. It seriously improves my life so much when the sun just isn’t out. They are also good for your immune system. I love the tiny little circular softgels. Not very pricy. I recommend!
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
Since I started taking D3 supplements a few years ago, my Seasonal Affective Disorder is not longer debilitating. I still experience that seasonal slump, but it's not so bad.. I tend to use this brand because I an find it buy one get one free, but t's not the only brand I'll use. '
Hilary P.
Newcastle , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am pretty low on D and have a hard time swallowing pills. These softgels are perfect! Easy to swallow and goes down really well-not chalky like others are. Highly recommend these! They were great for me.
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
My mother uses these and likes them. They get the job done for a great price. She said she would recumbent this and this brand to anyone looking for some good vitamins.
Allison W.
The easiest pill to have to take. Because my D level are so low I take these twice a day and really can't complain because they go down so easily.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Nature Made is a good quality brand for vitamins. I have been taking these for years. I have never had any adverse reactions from it.
Amanda P.
Scottsboro
Very small and easy to swallow capsules. It does well at keeping my vitamin D up when I cannot get out in the sun.
Yensie R.
Starting my spring, getting healthier everyday. Gaining strength with my vitamins. It works wonderful pre-surgery
Lexi H.
Cocoa, FL
My body rejected these vitamins. I really wish they worked since I forever have a vitamin D deficiency
Nicole S.
Red Bank, NJ
Affordable they're good for me and I take them everyday. I got them at the local acme