BY NATURE MADE

Liquid softgels Formulated for easy absorption see more...

Buy on Target*
Mary R.
Willow Springs, IL
Since I started taking D3 supplements a few years ago, my Seasonal Affective Disorder is not longer debilitating. I still experience that seasonal slump, but it's not so bad.. I tend to use this brand because I an find it buy one get one free, but t's not the only brand I'll use. '
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
I am pretty low on D and have a hard time swallowing pills. These softgels are perfect! Easy to swallow and goes down really well-not chalky like others are. Highly recommend these! They were great for me.
Allison W.
The easiest pill to have to take. Because my D level are so low I take these twice a day and really can't complain because they go down so easily.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
Nature Made is a good quality brand for vitamins. I have been taking these for years. I have never had any adverse reactions from it.
Nicole S.
Affordable they're good for me and I take them everyday. I got them at the local acme
Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
My mother uses these and likes them. They get the job done for a great price. She said she would recumbent this and this brand to anyone looking for some good vitamins.
Yensie R.
Starting my spring, getting healthier everyday. Gaining strength with my vitamins. It works wonderful pre-surgery
Lexi H.
Cocoa, FL
My body rejected these vitamins. I really wish they worked since I forever have a vitamin D deficiency