Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets

Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets, 100ct: 500 mg No artificial colors No artificial flavors No preservatives No yeast, starch or gluten Formulate for easy absorption

Do these actually work? I eat them bc they are tasty but I've never done real research on their effectiveness
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets!
Merced
These are easy for me to take, ( I have a hard time swallowing pills) and they’re quite affordable. There is no after taste or chalkiness you may  get afterwards from other vitamin c pills. (The ones I take are gel capsules). I don’t take them as often as I should, so they tend to last a lot longer for me. I can use a whole bottle in about 6 months. I tend to take them closer to the flu season, season changes, and anytime I feel myself coming down with any symptoms of a cold/flu. After using them I tend to feel better in about 4 days after taking them (if I’m coming down with a cold- or 3days before symptoms showing. Idk about you, but I know when I am about to start getting sick so I just overload on vitamin c before it hits me and it either knocks it before it before it starts or it will shorten my sickness time.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take one 500 mg capsule daily at morning This helped me a lot with my inmune system. The price is good and the quality is also. They really meet my expectations. I have time taking them and I have seen the benefits of taking them.Tomo una cápsula de 500 mg al día por la mañana. Esto me ayudó mucho con mi sistema inmune. El precio es bueno y la calidad también lo es. Realmente cumplen mis expectativas. Tengo tiempo para tomarlos y he visto los beneficios de tomarlos.
Cincinnati
I have anemia and need iron in my system. I can not take iron pills so I drink BOOST which has your daily amount of iron in it to maintain a healthy iron level. So along with the Boost I take Nature Made Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets Vitamin C to help with the absorption of iron. And an added bonus it charges my immune system helping keep me healthier.
Troy, NY
Vitamin c is my go to for when I'm feeling a little under the weather in the fall or winter. I don't know if it really does help, but it seems like it does, and as long as I don't over do it, I'm not concerned about overdoing it or making my symptoms worse. These are a reasonable price, don't have a weird pill taste, and they get the job done!
These are no-frills, and get the job done. I keep one bottle of these on the kitchen counter and one on my desk at work so that I remember to take them. Especially in a time like now where it's important to build up your immune system, I think it's important to incorporate more vitamin C in your diet and these pills make it easier to do that
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I definitely feel like when i take these on a day to day basis I never really get sick. There has been a couple of times where I have forgotten to take them for a month or two and I definitely can tell that the weather or the sick bug is getting to me a little bit more. I will continue to purchase this.
I take this vitamins when I feel like I'm getting a cold. I take 2(1 in the morning and 1 at night) I have been taking them for years now, and I feel like they help better than cold medicine. I would not recommend to drink these vitamins. It's just my personal opinion and how I personally take them.
Chesapeake, VA
I have never been a fan of juices at all, so when I get sick and someone tells me to drink orange juice for the Vitamin C I frown. Thankfully with these tablets that problem is solved. I am constantly takng them when I hear about a cold going on around me or when it starts being flu season again!
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I bought these vitamins at a very reasonable price. They have so far worked well for me in Hope's of giving my immune system a boost. The only downside is that they are hard for me to swallow as they are not the easiest to get down. Other than that I would say it's a great value for your money.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great product. I really like it but it is expensive. It doesn't leave you with a nasty after taste. I have a vitamin c deficiency and this has helped to get me back to normal levels. Being that I live in Florida and eat some serious citrus it is quite funny that I have a deficiency.