Nature Made Vitamin C Adult Gummies, Orange, 150 ea uploaded by Jamie H.Nature Made Vitamin C Adult Gummies, Orange, 150 ea uploaded by Kacy S.Nature Made Vitamin C Adult Gummies, Orange, 150 ea uploaded by PJ R.

BY NATURE MADE #21 in Vitamin C

Dietary Supplement New Flavor i Natural Fruit Flavors Tangerine with Other Natural Flavors Supports Immune System Colors Derived from Natural Sources No Synthetic Dyes No Preservatives No Yeast Gluten Free Helps Support the Immune System* Made with natural fruit flavors that adults prefer, Nature Made Adult Gummiesare a great tasting way to take your vitamins. Were so sure youll love the taste. Vitamin C adult gummies are made to Nature Mades purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Target*
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Nature Made Vitamin C Gummies have a good taste, but are a little sugary for me. They taste good, are easy to chew and do not leave an after taste, but there is a lot of sugar and it gets everywhere. I made the mistake of turning the bottle upside down to get a few out and sugar went all over the counter and floor so that is a major downfall for me.
Will B.
Rochester Hls, MI
These vitamin c gummies are wonderful. During times when sickness and bugs are going around these are genuine life savers. They taste great, are easy to get down, and are very affordable. I know that there have been times I was getting sick and these stopped that train.
Kristen F.
I used to be both vitamin c deficient as well as gummy deficient. After 3 bottles of this fantastic orange gummy goodness both of my deficiencies have been resolved. The sugary coating on the orange gummy of heaven compliments NyQuils angel wings of love. They give me orange vitamin c so I fly. Thank you.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
These are great and taste amazing! I needed more vitamin c and wanted to boost my immune system and I found these at Target for a great price! They are good for you and delicious so I am so satisfied !
Leah K.
Every morning, I start my day with 2 vitamin c gummies! I try to eat well and I exercise about 3 times a week, but the added vitamin C every morning has kept me from getting sick all year long (Including cold weather months in Michigan!). I hope everyone will enjoy the gummies as much as I do!
Mishaal B.
I only purchase Naturemade vitamins and they have all been fantastic. These are my new favorite way of eating vitamins...I have tried the Vitamin C tablets and melts. These work really well and I would highly recommend to others. I definitely fought off colds after eating these., and I would repurchase. However, the Vitamelts are still my preferred version for Vitamin C because tablets are small and easy to transport.
Bethany S.
Lexington, NC
The taste of these are great, hands down one of the best tasting vitamin let alone gummy vitamin. I've started to see a difference in my daily activities based on my use of multivitamins I would recommend this brand to anyone and often times you can find them on sale. I bought them for three dollars and some change!
Susie S.
I never took daily vitamins for a long stretch of time, only because I can't make myself take them in pill form. Gummies are different, they are easy to take and taste delicious.
PJ R.
These taste great! So easy to just eat a few each day and not even think about taking vitamins! Very good since my stomach doesn't tolerate most pill vitamins well.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
Vitamin C is so good for you and since I am always getting sick I like to take it. Using pills was too hard for me to remember, but these taste sweet and I always remember to take them.