Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Softgels

by Nature Made

Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body.? Additionally, vitamin C is necessary for the body to produce collagen, which is important to help support healthy skin.? Nature Made? Vitamin C 500 mg is ideal for those looking to supplement their diet to meet daily vitamin C nutrient needs.?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Softgels!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When cold and flu season hits this is one of two vitamin c brands that I can get my kids to chew up so that they stay healthy and can resist all the bugs going around! Easy to take, not bad tasting just a bit tart and doesn’t upset your stomach😊
Maria R.
Cave Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
Is a good product, is easy to take, is healthy is good for your stomach digest, not expensive you can founded In the drugstore or natural stores or amazon .
Dani R.
Bremen, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you don't like having to swallow supplements, I'd suggest trying these chewable vitamin C tablets. The reason I'm giving these 4 stars is because of the taste. There's an overpowering citrus taste that one would expect with vitamin C, but there's also a chalky, mineral taste with a very sour finish that would always make me cringe every time I took one. I also don't like it getting stuck in my teeth. I went back to the regular supplements after I finished the bottle of these.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Softgels uploaded by Wilka B.
Love this brand, I think is more natural than other brands, effective, very good product, it did meet my expectations and more. I got mine at Walmart. Not expensive, very affordable.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tasting chewable tablets. The price is worth the quality you get. It meets my expectations in Every way.
Angelica P.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are horse pills. Definitely would not have purchased the softgels had I known it was this large. The tablets are much easier to take than these.
Sandi J.
Spirit Lake, ID
I love this brand of vitamins! I use their products on a regular basis. this vitamin c helps me not get sick, which is great because i don't have the best immune system.

Looking for your answer?