Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets

NULL

Do these actually work? I eat them bc they are tasty but I've never done real research on their effectiveness
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets!
Pamela K.
It’s fairly easy to find which is wonderful these days. The price is good. I buy the chewables because I like the orange flavor.
CaTa A.
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets uploaded by CaTa A.
so that you can feel the effects on your skin you must be constant these pills have helped me a lot to make my skin smooth much better
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First time I saw Vit C in this pill shape. It's more towards the "horse pill" style. Very hard to swallow, sticks to your tongue/beginning of oesophagus. A couple times I had to eat a piece of something to dislodge it as water was just not doing it. I ended up throwing it in the trash and getting a more normal sized pills bottle.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take vitamin c along with iron supplements since my iron is super low while pregnant. I take the vitamin c to help the iron be absorbed. I have no pros or cons with this brand.
Nataliia L.
Saint Peters, MO
I'm taking vitamins to sapport my immune system a few times per year. I usually take vitamins for a few month and then stop for a few month to be shure that I'm not overdoing it. A vitamin C is now in my list and I feel great. As for me, these pills are little bit big and it's can be hard to swollow them the first time.
Maryam K.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitamin C is most most important for your body If you are allergic to Gelletin you can get your vitamin C by nature Made ,And these are not pricy .specially in the pendamic everyone needs vitamin C . Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this when I feel like I have a cold coming on. Don’t know if it helps but I just do it to make me think it does.
Yvonne P.
Herlong, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets after my 77 year old uncle started taking the vit C upon a recommendation from his doc, I started it as well. A good vit C is a good way to go, right? I've heard that taking a specific vit or mineral is much better than taking a multi vitamin. Better yet, a balanced diet. But till we can be sure we are getting all we need from our food, I guess support will come in pill form. Nature's made can be purchased easily from Walmart or many online sellers. Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This is a reliable brand. I am a fan of citrus fruits, but I like having these vitamin C tablets on hand when I am starting to feel rundown.
Priscila J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets uploaded by Priscila J.
Every morning I take this vitamin, this helps me. I used to feels cold, sick a lot and wanted to take care myself so this helps making my humidity system stronger.