Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to take,I have trouble taking some of the regular vitamin C pills. Their either too large to swallow or th chewable one are just too tart. These are very east to chew, the taste is very good. I was expecting tart, but not at all tart. Bottle lasts a long time. Will buy again for the ease of taking them.
Jamie B.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love nature made vitamins i feel like it's a brand i can trust, the vitamin c seems too....i knock back chills and flus and jello south ither things too, these have a great taste i actually enjoy taking them
Amanda W.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin C 250 mg Gummies uploaded by Amanda W.
Love these! Normal vitamin C supplements are hard for me to swallow so I started taking these and I love them! I have the tangerine flavor and they taste really good!Nature Made
Anna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,008 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I take Nature Made Vitamin C Gummies around 3 times a week. Vitamins can become expensive but they are worth it in most cases. I need to keep my immune system strong. That is the number one reason for taking these Vitamin C Gummies. I also take them as another way to secondary help my skin. I have to be careful with vitamin C because it can really upset my stomach. They do not taste bad but can be hard/tough to chew. I would recommend Nature Made Vitamin C Gummies to others. ( I always say talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking supplements) I have been purchasing Nature Made for quite a while now and I am satisfied.
Liz C.
These are one of my favorite vitamin c gummies that I buy all the time. They taste great and I take 3 at a time even though that’s not what the directions say. Highly recommend
Gloria R.
Delicious and really important vitamin, improve the inmune system, help support for the health, special in this age
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I was taking Vitamin C for a little bit and felt a little kick from these. At least I felt like maybe it gave me some more energy for a bit. The reason I stopped taking them is because, I would love to find a particular Women's Vitamin, that has it all!!! Where are you vitamin of my life??? 😉
Roni B.
New Florence, PA
Great taste! Tastes like eating an orange not like medication. Easy to chew. Great supplement. Definitely helps boost immune system. Great for those who hate swallowing pills. Easy to take and ok for teens as well!
Rosa S.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Muy buen suplemento para niños, practico para reforzar su falta de vitamina C, es de un sabor agradable y al ser gomitas les encantan.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Bought these on a whim during flu season since Vitamin C is supposed to raise immunity levels and shorten colds. I prefer gummies over tablets and these were perfect. Not only is the 150 count convenient and long lasting but the flavor is fantastic. Very juicy and sweet with no weird aftertaste. Love them and will purchase again!

Looking for your answer?