BY NATURE MADE #41 in Vitamin C

Nature Made Vitamin C 1000mg Helps maintain immune health Protects against damaging free radicals Essential for collagen production Aids with the absorption of iron Source see more...

• I am currently taking this daily. How much you yall take everyday...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this to take my iron with it and it works great. Doesn’t taste bad, not super massive that I can’t even swallow the vitamins. They’re good quality and they don’t fall apart in the bottle either. Nature made has great vitamins
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
these have been my go-to vitamin c supplement for a while now. I've gone through several bottles and will likely continue to buy. the last couple of months I have been taking a multivitamin that has vitamin c so I don't need it right now but if I switch multi-vitamins I will definitely go back to this. These have a great orange taste and I almost can't wait to take them in the morning lol
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I have always loved taking Vitamin C because I love the sour flavor! BUT I always take these when I am starting to feel a cold come on or if someone in my house is sick. I honestly feel like these have helped my immune system and have prevented me from getting sick multiple times!! Always good to have these in the house.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great for fending off colds and illness during the colder months. I try to keep myself in the habit of taking these and an iron pill every day. They really help keep my body in peak condition!
Shaqualah C.
Riverview, FL
I have been using this product for about a year now I can say that this vitamin works for its intended purpose well enough. I'm not sure if this would be considered high quality or not but for the price and availability its doing the job for now. I would say I'm moderately satisfied with the product.
Amber K.
Affordable and stores easily. Can be found pretty much everywhere and really helped me. Doesn't have a bad taste and goes down easily. I do recommend these if your looking for some. I did find that they were a little sticky at times
Melissa C.
Citronelle
I currently work with the general public and deal with various sick people. Vitamin c helps keep me from catching colds and makes me feel good.
Brooke C.
Port Angeles, WA
Easy to take, easy on the stomach, and works great! Great vitamin to take daily to prevent illness, lasts long and doesn't ruin quickly.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature made is my go-to for all vitamins. The vitamin C helps boost your immune system and keeps you healthy during cold and flu season.
Amy H.
Brunswick, OH
I take vitamin c every day and it has done wonders at boosting my immunity to colds!
Irina M.
I am currently taking this daily. How much you yall take everyday? I read an article that taking one capsule or pill of 500 mg won't do much; that 2-3 pills of 1000mg should be taken. I also read that Vitamin C is really good for you. So I take a lot of it daily. My question is, is it harmful to take that much? How much do you take daily?