Nature Made Vitamin B12 Time Release 1000 mcg Tablets

by Nature Made

Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.??? Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.??? Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.???

DooEs anyone know the exact size of the pills??
Has anyone seen actual change with these and are the pills hard to swallow?
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin B12 Time Release 1000 mcg Tablets!
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Vitamin B12 Time Release 1000 mcg Tablets uploaded by Beatriz A.
Nature Made Vitamin B12 Time Release 1000 mcg Tablets uploaded by Beatriz A.
Vitamin B-12 Times Release. This vitamins helps support nervous system function and helps convert food into cellular energy. I take one after breakfast every morning and I feeling with mover energy for do more stuff. Also including 10% of calcium.
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a B12 supplement vitamin, I have noticed an improvement with my headaches soo I will continue to monitor. #
Melanie M.
Cohoes, NY
This helps promote stronger thicker hair and nails that are stronger. I have been using it for a month and I already see and feel a difference
Allison W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I regularly grab this when I'm out and at Walmart. They always have it and at such a low price. The brand has a giant selection of supplements and many varieties of each too. These definitely help with energy and reduce hair fall. I learned this after a major deficiency. And if 1000mg sounds like a lot, don't worry. If your body has enough b12 already, you'll just pee the extra out since B vitamins are water-soluble. Your urine may smell like vitamins or be bright yellow, but that's completely expected and normal.
Olynsie M.
Briarwood, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Need energy! Then this B complex will help. I take one every day. And its from a trusted brand so you don't have to worry. Also, I get most of my vitamins from Nature Made. I get it from Walgreens and I love the new design. Nature Made Vitamin B12 Time Release 1000 mcg Tablets
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using these vitamins after I had my kids and they really work for me. I have more energy than I had before and I can actually get things done during the day without getting overly tired. I like that they are always on sale or BOGO in CVS. I will be buying these again.
Alex G.
I drink it daily and it keeps me energized everyday. Very impressive. I’m highly recommend.
Callista K.
Brunswick, OH
I have low B12 levels so my doctor recommended this supplement. It works so well for me and has helped my levels stabilize.
Dallas A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a vitamin B-12 deficiency so I take several of these daily! Helps with my anemia
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,747 reviews
My favorite vitamins for energy! Works very well, very small light after taste but not strong, long lasting or terrible. Super affordable and dependable for giving me the energy I need to chase around three kids.