Nature Made Vitamin B12 500 mcg Tabs

Dietary Supplement. Value size. Time released. Essential for a healthy nervous system, vital for red blood cell formation. Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue. Our timed release formula extends the vitamin absorption by the body. No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. No yeast, starch or gluten. Vitamin B-12 tablets are made to Nature Made's guaranteed purity and potency standards. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)

I try to eat as many nutritious meals as I can but sometimes my diet slips or I just can’t fit all the vitamins I need in one day. Supplements are a great way to help. I was wondering what are your daily vitamins??
Start your review of Nature Made Vitamin B12 500 mcg Tabs!
a month agoEast Renton Highlands
Vitamin B12 is essential for those who are on a vegan (plant based) diet, and I got this supplement to take on a regular basis. It definitely does the trick and I feel nicely energized throughout the day!
8 months agoClarksburg
Purchased at: GNC
Good for energy. Would rather take this then be tired all day. Check out Thorne Methylguard if this stuff doesn’t seem to work. It could be because your body isn’t absorbing the b12 (methylating) and that stuff will do wonders.
3 years ago
Vitamin B12 is made naturally by your body but if you take birth control it completely depleats the B12 in your body causing mood swings, mild depression, metabolic issues and other side effects that aren't fun. I really recommend taking this or a daily multi vitamin, also consult a doctor for a hormone test if you feel that something is off within your body. We don't know what's going on in there so take care of your body the best you can.
a year agoNew York, NY
These little guys are effective and could be taken twice a day due to its low dosage! It is best to take small doses a couple times a day due to alot of the b12 being pee'd out when drinking water. I love how easy it is to take and helps improve my digestion of food. I take this in conjunction with Nature Made b6.

The only drawback i'd say it's some of the ingredients I don't truly agree as being healthy (Maltodextrin, Croscamellose Sodium).

Regardless I'd say it gets the job done!

Regardless I'd say it gets the job done!
3 years agoCrossett , AR
I use b12 on a regular basis. Im a mother, a wife, and I have a job. So an energy boost is always great. I feel these are safe to use and a reasonable price available at Walmart, Walgreens etc.
3 years agoDuxbury , MA
I take this regularly along with a multi vitamin. So many people have told me to take B12 as I am half marathon training and I can use the energy and joint support it offers and I must say they are correct. It's been about 3 months and I will continue to take this.
5 years ago
This brand of vitamins has always been okay and seems to do the job. The only problem is I'm not much of a fan of taste and so sometimes these pills have that chalky taste in the mouth if you let the tablet linger in your mouth on accident. On an honest level, I personally would perhaps though would prefer sticking to eating the real stuff to get you B-12's though. But otherwise it's a good product and my parents also have been using this brand for years.
4 years agoLexington, KY
I like how this one has a pleasant taste and doesn't leave any bad aftertaste. I'm not really sure if it gives me an energy boost though and I was recently informed by my friend who is in medical school that you really don't need more B12 since your body always makes enough of it, so you end up just peeing out the extra B12.. which is depressing.
4 years agoS Richmond Hl, NY
These are great for everyday use. I tend to feel really tired and rely heavily on caffeine, however I've added these to my daily vitamin regime and it gives me a boost of energy. Vitamin b12 has numerous benefits but make sure to consult your doctor before using any kind of drug or supplement
3 years ago
I take these as a supplement to my plant-based diet. It helps give me energy and supplement what I lack from not eating animal products. Would definitely recommend as many people are low on B12, not just vegans