Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #33 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I have been taking Vitamin B-12 for about 5 years now. It is part of my daily supplement and vitamins. The value is good for price point. You can find them at Walmart, Krogers and a few other local stores.
This is a good vitamin to help with your energy levels, especially if you are prone to fatigue. Add this to your daily routine. It has improved my vitamin levels with my doctors. These tablets are easy to take and swallow, they are small compared to some pills out there. Try Nature Made and you will be happy with the results.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Great product and quality. The price is perfect and the b-12 didn’t let me down. I had a reasonable amount of energy when I took his and could notice the difference without being shaky or anything.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I love these vitamins I started taking them about a year ago looking for energy and metabolism and immune system. They completely made a difference! I will never stop using these although they do taste absolutely ratchet and kinda make ur urine smell very bad. It then also makes u drink more water. Love these life changing
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Vitamins are essential to health and wellness. This brand offers quality at great value. Definitely recommend this brand to start a healthy regiment
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
I started taking these about a month ago and i have to say i have sooooo much more energy and vitality its amazing!!! totally reccomend getting into a good vitamin regimen
Lizzie R.
San Angelo, TX
I love these!!! They give you so much energy, when I skip a few days it's very noticeable. This has better pick-me-up than coffee does!
Absolutely makes a difference. I have energy again. Maybe it is all in my head but I don't think do. Worth it!
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help