Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #2 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Started taking this daily recently because of low thyroid. I have noticed that I have more energy since I started taking it, nature made is the only brand of B12 I have tried but from everything I have read the vitamin has a lot of benefits.
Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good vitamins. They don’t taste like anything. Nothing r ally special about them. A fair price for the amount you get.
Kerri D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature made vitamins B12 are a part of my daily vitamin regiment . Nature made is best a monks comparable vitamin brands they are very effective and I purchased them monthly. Nature made offers a variety of vitamins to choose from and a very affordable cost
Taneisha h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent source of mineral and vitamins for kids and adult comes in a variety of flavour chewable perfect for all
Christina K.
Dundalk
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these for a few months every year especially during winter when I am a little more fatigued and run down. I am prone to cold sores and bad skin and these definitely help keep both at bay.
Kelly L.
Bend
This brand of vitamins is always on sale. They seem to be the best priced ones around. I used to take them periodically, but when I suffered from morning sickness I took him daily
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
B-12 is great to absorb better all the vitamins from good foods, I feel better trying this brand
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this your must have vitamin?
jaqueline r.