Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #40 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Lizzie R.
San Angelo
I love these!!! They give you so much energy, when I skip a few days it's very noticeable. This has better pick-me-up than coffee does!
Review for: 3000Mcg, Liquid Softgels
Absolutely makes a difference. I have energy again. Maybe it is all in my head but I don't think do. Worth it!
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
a good product, and an easy way to get your b-12. i take it twice a day in my routine. i like it, its easy to take and it isnt expensive
Amy E.
Nocona
Good energy level booster , fast acting and natural , I take this daily and can tell if i miss them for even a couple days. i have no energy without them. I also love this brand. I have tried others and didnt seem to work as well for some reason. Stick to what I know works.
megan b.
These really help with my b12 deficiency they help me go through the day and get stuff done it's a lot better than trying energy drinks or anything like that
Estefany N.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these in high school after my doctor recommended it when I would exercise a lot. I would get pains and bone shin splints. They really helped so I might start taking them again.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's great especially for those mornings when I need that extra boost of energy to get through the morning.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help