Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #2 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on target.com
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Kelly L.
Bend
This brand of vitamins is always on sale. They seem to be the best priced ones around. I used to take them periodically, but when I suffered from morning sickness I took him daily
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have B12 deficiency and have for several years now. I have to take the oral form as well as get B12 shots for my levels to be efficient. This brand has always worked great for me and I imagine I will continue to purchase.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great to boost your metabolism and give an extra boost to your everyday vitamins. Very easy to get down pills that smell a bit strange but no different than fish oil. The winter is when i feel I need these most and they deliver!
Kelli D.
Cayce, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by B-12 daily! This is a very affordable brand and of makes me feel like a new person each time I take it!
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this during my pregnacy and while breast feeding. The gel caps make these easy to take and i like the higher concentration makes it easier to meet the dpsage recommended while breast feeding
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I have been taking Vitamin B-12 for about 5 years now. It is part of my daily supplement and vitamins. The value is good for price point. You can find them at Walmart, Krogers and a few other local stores.
This is a good vitamin to help with your energy levels, especially if you are prone to fatigue. Add this to your daily routine. It has improved my vitamin levels with my doctors. These tablets are easy to take and swallow, they are small compared to some pills out there. Try Nature Made and you will be happy with the results.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Great product and quality. The price is perfect and the b-12 didn’t let me down. I had a reasonable amount of energy when I took his and could notice the difference without being shaky or anything.
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I love these vitamins I started taking them about a year ago looking for energy and metabolism and immune system. They completely made a difference! I will never stop using these although they do taste absolutely ratchet and kinda make ur urine smell very bad. It then also makes u drink more water. Love these life changing
Zareth F.
Brisbane, CA
Vitamins are essential to health and wellness. This brand offers quality at great value. Definitely recommend this brand to start a healthy regiment
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
I started taking these about a month ago and i have to say i have sooooo much more energy and vitality its amazing!!! totally reccomend getting into a good vitamin regimen
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help
jaqueline r.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this your must have vitamin?