Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #40 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 1000Mcg, Timed Release, Tablets
I started taking these about a month ago and i have to say i have sooooo much more energy and vitality its amazing!!! totally reccomend getting into a good vitamin regimen
Lizzie R.
San Angelo
I love these!!! They give you so much energy, when I skip a few days it's very noticeable. This has better pick-me-up than coffee does!
Review for: 3000Mcg, Liquid Softgels
Absolutely makes a difference. I have energy again. Maybe it is all in my head but I don't think do. Worth it!
Amy E.
Nocona
Good energy level booster , fast acting and natural , I take this daily and can tell if i miss them for even a couple days. i have no energy without them. I also love this brand. I have tried others and didnt seem to work as well for some reason. Stick to what I know works.
megan b.
These really help with my b12 deficiency they help me go through the day and get stuff done it's a lot better than trying energy drinks or anything like that
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Estefany N.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these in high school after my doctor recommended it when I would exercise a lot. I would get pains and bone shin splints. They really helped so I might start taking them again.
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's great especially for those mornings when I need that extra boost of energy to get through the morning.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I love natures bounty products this really helps me get through the day cause coffee doesn't do it anymore this energized me
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help