Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #33 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This helped me keep my energy levels high. I purchased mine at Walgreens, so it was definitely affordable. I really enjoyed the quality of the Nature Made vitamins.
Rachel B.
Saint Charles, IL
I was recommended to take these after being diagnosed with chronic migraines and fatigue. I honeslty haven't noticed them making any difference and I've been taking it for the last 6 months.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I love Nature Made b12 vitamins. They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food. The price is on point and does its job very well! Love them!
Alexandra C.
I have taken these pills regularly during time periods that were especially stressful. I am not sure exactly how much they have positively affected me, but I feel good about trying to take positive steps to reduce stress/be healthier. And I haven't experienced any negative side effects.
Jayne E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these daily and I have noticed a slight increase in my energy and mood. They are easy to take and don't cost too much either (stores often run buy one get one free deals on them).
Jessica D.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I have found since taking these my energy levels in the afternoon are much higher then previously. Of course I love an afternoon coffee but this seems to be working!
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I do not take these consistently, however when I do I notice a bit of a difference in my energy levels. Either way it is always nice to get vitamins into your system.
Haley B.
Norman, OK
I really enjoy naturemade products. This one is no exception. The small size makes it very easy to swallow. I have noticed no side effects or bad tastes from this product. Will definitely continue to use.
Maria K.
Indiana, PA
I started taking B-12 vitamins shortly after being put on Birth Control (I discovered it lowers b-12 levels) I noticed an increase in my energy and overall mood of the day.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help