Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #40 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Angel S.
I started taking this for my nerve health and for a recent illness. I believe this plus echinacea have helped me get over the flu in 1 day
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Take my B 12 for energy it does the body good. Every morning. Don't have an alternative, just the B 12 its great. I get it at Rite Aide they have it sometime 2 for 1 with your card. Great expectations! and satisfied
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This helped me keep my energy levels high. I purchased mine at Walgreens, so it was definitely affordable. I really enjoyed the quality of the Nature Made vitamins.
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
I stated noticing that I was having such a lack of energy for no reason. So my doctor ran test and I found the I had a vitamin deficiency. These vitamins help so much.
Mirosalba J.
I take one as soon as I get up every morning, they help my metabolism get going, they give your skin and hair a healthy glow and a great boost of energy. Its bout $12.00 dollars at my local CVS and it really works for me and helps me get thru the day .
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I like this brand this pills are easy to swallow and it doesn't leaves a bad test in your mouth. I really can't tell if it has making some type of improvement in my body, cause I start using not long ago, but I likening so far.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never really noticed any real difference in my energy level when taking these... so I am not sure they are worth it. Maybe I needed to increase my dosage??! I wouldn't say that I won't try again in the future but for now I wasn't impressed.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful supplement to take if you are feeling groggy or just need a little pick me up. I throw a few of these in my purse and take them in the afternoons at work on occasion. Purchase at your local Walmart in the pharmacy/vitamin section.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing brand and B-12 is apart of my daily regimen there are so many benefits of the b vitamins in all different aspects
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help