Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #1 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Great product and quality. The price is perfect and the b-12 didn’t let me down. I had a reasonable amount of energy when I took his and could notice the difference without being shaky or anything.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was looking to take these for more energy and also heard that they were good for stress and hormonal issues. Everyday that i took them no matter what time of day if I took it with or without food it would make me extremely nausea even threw up once or twice from it. It may have been because i felt so ill but it didn't seem to give me any extra energy either.
Hannah M.
I take a Vitamin B12 supplement pill every day. It has helped get me healthy along with other supplements. Nature made is my personal favorite brand for vitamins. Once I balanced all my vitamins, I noticed a decrease in migraines which was a plus!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never really noticed any real difference in my energy level when taking these... so I am not sure they are worth it. Maybe I needed to increase my dosage??! I wouldn't say that I won't try again in the future but for now I wasn't impressed.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful supplement to take if you are feeling groggy or just need a little pick me up. I throw a few of these in my purse and take them in the afternoons at work on occasion. Purchase at your local Walmart in the pharmacy/vitamin section.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I like this brand this pills are easy to swallow and it doesn't leaves a bad test in your mouth. I really can't tell if it has making some type of improvement in my body, cause I start using not long ago, but I likening so far.
Mirosalba J.
I take one as soon as I get up every morning, they help my metabolism get going, they give your skin and hair a healthy glow and a great boost of energy. Its bout $12.00 dollars at my local CVS and it really works for me and helps me get thru the day .
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
Take my B 12 for energy it does the body good. Every morning. Don't have an alternative, just the B 12 its great. I get it at Rite Aide they have it sometime 2 for 1 with your card. Great expectations! and satisfied
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Karen v.
Waxahachie, Texas
Been taking for about 3 weeks now, ireally thought id see a boost in my immune system or have a tad bit more energy but sadly none, my allergies are still horrid and all they really did was give me bad heartburn.
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help
jaqueline r.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this your must have vitamin?