Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #40 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
a good product, and an easy way to get your b-12. i take it twice a day in my routine. i like it, its easy to take and it isnt expensive
Lizzie R.
San Angelo
I love these!!! They give you so much energy, when I skip a few days it's very noticeable. This has better pick-me-up than coffee does!
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
I love natures bounty products this really helps me get through the day cause coffee doesn't do it anymore this energized me
Review for: 3000Mcg, Liquid Softgels
Absolutely makes a difference. I have energy again. Maybe it is all in my head but I don't think do. Worth it!
Amanda F.
Gilmer, TX
It's great especially for those mornings when I need that extra boost of energy to get through the morning.
Haley B.
Norman, OK
I really enjoy naturemade products. This one is no exception. The small size makes it very easy to swallow. I have noticed no side effects or bad tastes from this product. Will definitely continue to use.
Christine S.
Wahiawa, HI
I took these daily for two years. They not only helped me have more energy they kept me regular. If you are in need for B-12 this is the brand to get!
Amber M.
I had never taken any type of supplements but doctor said my b-12 was low so I went ahead and got this brand. its ridiculous how I didn't buy these before. gave me energy and kept me regular. never getting off of these vitamins
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
I use this product daily. Not only does it help boost your immune system, it gives you a much needed boost of energy .
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I do not take these consistently, however when I do I notice a bit of a difference in my energy levels. Either way it is always nice to get vitamins into your system.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help