Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #40 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 1000Mcg, Timed Release, Tablets
I started taking these about a month ago and i have to say i have sooooo much more energy and vitality its amazing!!! totally reccomend getting into a good vitamin regimen
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
I take these every day when I wake up in the morning. They are affordable at Jewel osco and meijer. I like the extra boost of energy it gives me throughout the day as well! My doctor said I needed a supplement so this was the best I found'
Hannah M.
I take a Vitamin B12 supplement pill every day. It has helped get me healthy along with other supplements. Nature made is my personal favorite brand for vitamins. Once I balanced all my vitamins, I noticed a decrease in migraines which was a plus!
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Amy E.
Nocona
Good energy level booster , fast acting and natural , I take this daily and can tell if i miss them for even a couple days. i have no energy without them. I also love this brand. I have tried others and didnt seem to work as well for some reason. Stick to what I know works.
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Alexandra C.
I have taken these pills regularly during time periods that were especially stressful. I am not sure exactly how much they have positively affected me, but I feel good about trying to take positive steps to reduce stress/be healthier. And I haven't experienced any negative side effects.
Estefany N.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these in high school after my doctor recommended it when I would exercise a lot. I would get pains and bone shin splints. They really helped so I might start taking them again.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never really noticed any real difference in my energy level when taking these... so I am not sure they are worth it. Maybe I needed to increase my dosage??! I wouldn't say that I won't try again in the future but for now I wasn't impressed.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a wonderful supplement to take if you are feeling groggy or just need a little pick me up. I throw a few of these in my purse and take them in the afternoons at work on occasion. Purchase at your local Walmart in the pharmacy/vitamin section.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help