Nature Made Vitamin B-12
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
By Nature Made
#1 in Vitamin B
Jackee B.

Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?

Mekayla C.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
1 year, 3 months ago
I never noticed a gross aftertaste with these at all
Madel M.
Madel M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't find there being a nasty after taste but I don't think they smell very well so I always suggest opening the bottle away from your nose.
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
1 year, 7 months ago
No and they are so small - They are super easy to take and go down quick!
Abby P.
Abby P.
Louisville, KY
1 year, 10 months ago
There is no after taste with these pills! I take mine first thing in the morning with a glass of water. They give me so much energy, I can't get through the day without them.