Nature Made Vitamin B-12 1000 mcg Timed Release Value Size uploaded by Leidi R.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement Essential For Energy Production and A Healthy Nervous System Timed Release # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Value Size 120 + 40 Tablets Essential For A Healthy Nervous System - Vitamin B-12 is important for the metabolic pathways with work to release energy from fats and carbohydrates. Our timed release formula extends the vitamin absorption by the body. No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For Details Call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Teonsha T.
I started using these vitamins after I had my kids and they really work for me. I have more energy than I had before and I can actually get things done during the day without getting overly tired. I like that they are always on sale or BOGO in CVS. I will be buying these again.
veronica v.
Wasco, Ca
Love using these vitamin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... it give you your enrgy of the day....
Juliana J.
I've been using these vitamins for a few months and I can see a difference when I don't use it. It works.