Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.

BY NATURE MADE #44 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Nicole E.
Copley, OH
I usually take this every other day but I honestly don't feel a difference in how I feel. I just take it with my biotin as a routine. Not saying it doesn't work but I just haven't noticed anything crazy different. I know friends who say it helps them feel better so I know it works for some people and its good for you so ill keep taking it
Mirosalba J.
I take one as soon as I get up every morning, they help my metabolism get going, they give your skin and hair a healthy glow and a great boost of energy. Its bout $12.00 dollars at my local CVS and it really works for me and helps me get thru the day .
Sarah B.
This is a wonderful supplement to take if you are feeling groggy or just need a little pick me up. I throw a few of these in my purse and take them in the afternoons at work on occasion. Purchase at your local Walmart in the pharmacy/vitamin section.
Hannah M.
I take a Vitamin B12 supplement pill every day. It has helped get me healthy along with other supplements. Nature made is my personal favorite brand for vitamins. Once I balanced all my vitamins, I noticed a decrease in migraines which was a plus!
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never really noticed any real difference in my energy level when taking these... so I am not sure they are worth it. Maybe I needed to increase my dosage??! I wouldn't say that I won't try again in the future but for now I wasn't impressed.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
I like this brand this pills are easy to swallow and it doesn't leaves a bad test in your mouth. I really can't tell if it has making some type of improvement in my body, cause I start using not long ago, but I likening so far.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I love this Nature Made brand B12 it gives me lots of natural energy to get threw my day ! The packaging is great excellent results this is one of the best wellness products I have in my cabnet
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
B-12 is good for healthy production and a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B 12 is important for the metabolic pathways which work to release energy from fat and carbohydrates.
Renee H.
Louisville, KY
I stated noticing that I was having such a lack of energy for no reason. So my doctor ran test and I found the I had a vitamin deficiency. These vitamins help so much.
Sarah T.
This helped me keep my energy levels high. I purchased mine at Walgreens, so it was definitely affordable. I really enjoyed the quality of the Nature Made vitamins.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help