Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Dan J.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Destiny D.Nature Made Vitamin B-12 uploaded by Brenda D.

BY NATURE MADE #33 in Vitamin B

Dietary Supplement Essential for energy production  and a healthy nervous system # 1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin B-12 also promotes maintenance and growth of tissue No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Yeast, Starch or Gluten For details call *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?5 Answers
  • Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purp...5 Answers
  • Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low la...2 Answers
Nature Made Vitamin B-12
  • "Didn't have any bad side effects from them but didn't notice it helping me in anyway either." in 2 reviews
  • "They give me a little extra boost to continue my day after meals and help metabolize my food." in 1 review
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
I love these vitamins I started taking them about a year ago looking for energy and metabolism and immune system. They completely made a difference! I will never stop using these although they do taste absolutely ratchet and kinda make ur urine smell very bad. It then also makes u drink more water. Love these life changing
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
I have been taking Vitamin B-12 for about 5 years now. It is part of my daily supplement and vitamins. The value is good for price point. You can find them at Walmart, Krogers and a few other local stores.
This is a good vitamin to help with your energy levels, especially if you are prone to fatigue. Add this to your daily routine. It has improved my vitamin levels with my doctors. These tablets are easy to take and swallow, they are small compared to some pills out there. Try Nature Made and you will be happy with the results.
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
I started taking these about a month ago and i have to say i have sooooo much more energy and vitality its amazing!!! totally reccomend getting into a good vitamin regimen
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
Great product and quality. The price is perfect and the b-12 didn’t let me down. I had a reasonable amount of energy when I took his and could notice the difference without being shaky or anything.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I take these every day when I wake up in the morning. They are affordable at Jewel osco and meijer. I like the extra boost of energy it gives me throughout the day as well! My doctor said I needed a supplement so this was the best I found'
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I feel comfortable taking this particular brand because my pharmacist recommended it to me when I asked him who carried the best Vitamin B-12 supplement. I would highly recommend to others because I trust my pharamcist.
Amy E.
Nocona
Good energy level booster , fast acting and natural , I take this daily and can tell if i miss them for even a couple days. i have no energy without them. I also love this brand. I have tried others and didnt seem to work as well for some reason. Stick to what I know works.
Estefany N.
Texas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took these in high school after my doctor recommended it when I would exercise a lot. I would get pains and bone shin splints. They really helped so I might start taking them again.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was looking to take these for more energy and also heard that they were good for stress and hormonal issues. Everyday that i took them no matter what time of day if I took it with or without food it would make me extremely nausea even threw up once or twice from it. It may have been because i felt so ill but it didn't seem to give me any extra energy either.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I never really noticed any real difference in my energy level when taking these... so I am not sure they are worth it. Maybe I needed to increase my dosage??! I wouldn't say that I won't try again in the future but for now I wasn't impressed.
Sandy R.
Do these really help giving you energy? Or what's there mind purpose?
Jackee B.
Do the pills leave a nasty after taste?
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually help with energy? My energy has been so low lately it's like I'm lifeless. Trying to find a way to help