BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement Vitamin A is Essential for Eye Health* Vitamin A is essential for eye and immune health* No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No preservatives. No yeast, starch, or gluten *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are easy to swallow and have no weird pill taste or scent some vitamins have. I was hoping they would help my nails grow but they didn't. I guess it still helps nutrionally in some way. I find this brand was more affordabke than the GNC label. Maybe you need to keep taking them in the long run to notice real results.
Elizabeth P.
Random Lake, WI
I like nature made vitamins. They are very natural, and have been around for long enough to know that they are a good one.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love nature made vitamins. They're the only brand that I trust when it comes to vitamins and I have a large selection from them that I take everyday.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Nature made vitamins are the best, they never leave a weird/yucky taste and they are easy to swallow. Trusted brand for my household.