BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. Immune Support*. Smooth Dissolve Tablets. Juicy Orange with Other Natural Flavors Helps maintain a healthy immune system.* Colors derived from natural sources. No synthetic dyes, artificial flavors, or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Yesenia O.
Oakland, CA
I would highly recommend the Vitamelts for Hair*skin*nails because it also has 100% of vitamin C eihter way and in addition has biotin (which explains the name ^). It is in the flavor strawberry lemonade and they taste great!!! I am not sure how the all pure Vitamin C actually tastes, but if you want the added benefits for hair, skin, and nails be sure to look out for that one! I love how these just literally melt in your mouth. I used to buy biotin pills but I'd much rather use these vitamins for both vitamin c and biotin. Highly recommend you try them!
Jackie S.
Fall River, MA
I have a terrible immune system. I do whatever I can to not get sick. I also work with the public. When I know I am going to be in contact with more people than normal (aka shaking hands) I take these chews daily for at least 2 weeks. They melt in your mouth in less than a minute and taste good. I am a fan of reading the bottles so please note you should not take them all day long as they will hurt the enamel on your teeth! That is the only draw back I have found!
Janelle R.
I received a sample from Nature Made and was really excited about the product. However, I wasn't crazy about the aftertaste or how it made my mouth feel. While I think the idea of this works really well for other vitamin supplements, as for the Vitamin C VitaMelts, I think you'd be better off getting their chewable kind. They taste better!
Jayne E.
I love, love, love these vitamins! I take them every day - they taste good and I feel that they really do help keep me healthy and feeling great. Often you can find really good deals on them in the stores, too, like buy one get one free.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I love these!! They taste SO good and they melt in your mouth in 30 seconds. They are really great to keep around the house, in your purse, or at work when you feel like you need a boost and when you need some extra immunity around cold and flu season. Highly recommend this!
Renae W.
Nappanee, IN
Super easy way to get some vitamen c in your body! Tastes like a popular orange breath mint! Whenever the family starts to get sick I load them up!
Leah F.
I use these in combination with the zinc melts as part of my daily routine and I truly feel that they make a difference in helping me avoid getting run down and sick. For me they are a great alternative to traditional vitamins and supplements which tend to bother my stomach.
Rebecca L.
Pensacola, FL
I love these melting vitamins. I do not like taking pills or vitamins. These are so simple and hassle free. I take several Vitamin C if I feel a cold coming on. This is the only brand I truly trust for my vitamins.