2 colors available

BY NATURE MADE #21 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement Helps Support Sleep* Fast Melting Tablets 2 With Other Natural Flavors No Color Added. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. Melatonin Tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Does this product feeling sleepy in the morning because some sleep ...1 Answers
  • What if I take 6of them at once1 Answers
  • Anyone have problems with this product? It bothered my stomach...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
It's so hard to find quality sleep aids. I finally found these after months of battling insomnia and environmental noise keeping me up. These melt away work fast and gently on your body, all with a pleasant chocolate mint taste. These are only 3mg of melatonin so you won't feel awful and groggy in the morning. These are also non habit forming so I didn't need to use these every night to fall asleep. I only used these Monday - Thursday when I needed a good night's sleep for class and work. best sleep aid I've tried yet- will be repurchasing!
Kacy S.
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I take these every night to help me get to sleep. The great thing about melatonin is that its not addictive but it works amazing. I don't really enjoy the smell of these but they definitely do their job!
Kalinda E.
Kalinda E.
Macon, GA
I absolutely love these vitamelts. I have trouble sleeping and I take one of these right before bed. They have a great taste just like chocolates and dissolves almost instantly.
rebekah c.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
I take this every night and it helps me sleep well and wake up refreshed! I always struggled sleeping but this has helped tremendously! Affordable easy to use and find and works great I would highly recommend
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
I suffer from horrible insomnia due to taking adderall. I used to be on prescription sleeping pills due to my problem until my doctor told me about this. This has literally changed my live and i take them everyday. Thanks naturemade!!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Gainesville, GA
I've taken medicine for years that makes it hard to sleep at night, but these do the trick. Since they dissolve, they act much faster than pills.
amanda m.
amanda m.
Spokane, WA
Delicious and fast absorbing Vitamelts Sleep is our new family favorite. 5am is our morning wake-up time so it's important to get to sleep on time, Vitamelts make bedtime a relaxing stress free time in our house.
carol y.
carol y.
I LOVE THESE THEY HELP ME RELAX AND FALL ASLEEP WITH THE NASTY SIDE EFFECTS
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Essexville, MI
I definitely have some trouble falling asleep. I am the kind of person that lays in bed and can't seem to shut their mind off. For awhile I was having to take allergy medicines or sleep aids to make myself groggy enough to fall right asleep (so I didn't fall into an anxiety "what am I doing with my life" thought session that kept me up till 4 a.m.). I was nervous to try melatonin because I tend to be a bit skeptical of more natural supplements- but this works like a charm. I take it and within 30 minutes I am falling asleep to a show on Netflix. They melt very well on the tongue (which causes less nausea for me versus taking a pill). The only thing I can't stand is the taste it says chocolate mint but it tastes more like poison. Blugh.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Norman, OK
These sleep aids are fantastic! They come in a small canister with a flip top for easy access/pouring. The size of the aid is very small and it is a melt, so you simply melt it on your tongue instead of swallowing. The taste is really great. I was skeptical about the taste before I tried them, but it's like a mini treat or desert before bed. A nice chocolate mint flavor. I usually sleep well and take these when I have trouble falling asleep. I notice the effect within 20 mins and will sleep through the night without dreaming and wake up without feeling groggy. Wonderful product!
Lois G.
Lois G.
Does anyone know if it is safe to take this if you are on prescription meds.. I have RA and on steroids and biologic meds and have trouble falling to sleep nd staying asleep
Lori D.
Lori D.
New Orleans, LA
Anyone have problems with this product? It bothered my stomach...
Heather J.
Heather J.
Galloway, NJ
Does this product feeling sleepy in the morning because some sleep aids leave me feeling worse off in the morning.
Lisa M.