Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Abby R.
Winona Lake, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love this product. I recommend this to friends who are looking to purchase a supplement.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Vitamelts have a good taste and my nails and hair have gotten stronger so it works :)
Amber H.
Great product. These work better than just regular biotin and they taste yummy too :)
beth s.
Oil City , PA
Really good taste better than the pill form I could eat these with no problem.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
These do not taste good. you can tatse them before you get to swallow them.
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this prodact ..my body need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
This product is amazing it actually works like it says it does. I started taking it and my hair grew so much more now my hair just look amazing. Love this product.
sara s.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product is totally amazing its quality is super and very effective ❤️ cant imagine my day without it
With a good price too
Love it ❤️ i will buy it again and again.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried these before
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?