Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Meka H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like these I leave them in my purse and pop it in my mouth when I remember you don't even need water cause it's flavored
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Works great! My boyfriend works with acetone so I bought this for him. His nails are looking stronger and less cracked
Gina L.
Milton, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Helped my thinning hair come back thicker faster! It takes time but be consistent! Nails are stronger than ever too!
Rosalyn J.
I love this brand of vitamins. They're great quality, and the best part they're all natural. The flavors good too.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is the best supplement brand from the drug store, and these have worked like magic especially on my nails!
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
These are really good...the taste isn't bad at all...I like this name brand as well....will get these again
Sydney B.
Ocean City, MD
Love the way these Melton your mouth the taste is great and have seen the difference in my hair and nails
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've repurchased these a few times! I love them and the whole melt away concept. They taste amazing too
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
Nature made is amazing. These supplements help hairand nail growth and make your skin look amazing
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I use these because after gastric bypass surgery you have hair loss from not eating very much
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried these before
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?