Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE #17 in Beauty Supplements

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Christina S.
While you won't see immediate results right away, I definitely felt like my nails were stronger a few weeks after taking them. The flavor is great and so is the price.
Vickie T.
These are a good source of vitamins. I feel that they actually work. There is a slight aftertaste but I've found that seems to be the case with most vitamins.
brandy h.
Northampton, PA

I noticed a big change in my nails and hair well using these. My nails where stronger, my hair was thick and wasn't breaking as much.
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
These are great. Except, the aftertaste. It's terrible, nasty, BITTER. But if you can deal with that or wash it down after, it's a good product.
Triana f.
LACONIA, NH
These gummy are awesome. They taste better than most of these other gummy. I recommend you get these if your looking for some awesome results
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love the vitamelts for the hair, skin and nails! I have yet to try the others vitamelts. But for tge hair, skin and nails, the flavor i love!
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
These things are incredible. Great for nail strength and hair growth, even helped clear my skin up. I will definitely buy these again.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
These taste really amazing! I wish there was a candy that tasted like these. I've noticed my damaged hair has become a lot stronger!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
I don't know if these made much of a difference but they taste fine & are easy to take. Worth a try to see if they'd work for you.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love the taste. I didn't see much improvement in my skin or nails but my hair definitely was much more shiny and grew a little too
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried these before
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?