Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Esther L.
Sanger, TX
I love this b12 supplement. I truly think it helps my energy levels in the morning. I bought these at target and have not ever been more satisfied. I tried the sublingual ones and those were nasty. I will buy these vitamelts again and again!
Jessica E.
San Jose, CA
So far so good! I was lucky enough to snag a few bottles for free so I was kinda iffy about the product but I am glad I tried it! I normally see a lot of breakage in my hair and nails but after taking this for about a week I feel that my nails are 10x stronger. The strawberry lemonade flavor also makes it very enjoyable!
Lyndsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are absolutely my favorite!!! I love that they melt in your mouth and the flavor is amazing. I wish I could take all my vitamins like this and they work too!! My nails are stronger and my hair feels stronger as well!!!
Mikayla T.
I took this mainly for my nails because they can be very brittle at times because I do them a lot and by the time I'd taken half the bottle I could for sure tell a difference in how my nails looked. They were no longer as brittle as they once were and looked. Enter overall. Would recommend for sure
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started taking these because I had to grow my hair out for basic training. You won't see results right away, it will take a few weeks. But your hair will start growing a little big longer month by month.
Arevik D.
Los Angeles, CA
My nails always grow really fast but are so thin and weak that after growing them out for weeks, they just break and its a complete mess. These really helped. I haven't put on acrylics for the longest time.
Lauren S.
I took these for a while and honestly were the only vitamin I consistently took- because they taste so. good. I was excited for my daily multivitamin. I noticed my nails almost after a week were stronger. Not sure about hair and skin, but definitely saw benefits with the nails.
Jayne E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I recently began trying these. They taste great and are easy to take, but I have yet to really see any improvement or difference at all. Maybe I have not been taking them long enough (almost a month), but I am not sure I will buy them again if I don't notice any change at all.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I really love the flavor, strawberry lemonade, of this product! I began taking these because my mutli vitamin didn't include biotin. Although these make taking your vitamins a lot easier, I didn't notice much difference in their effects. They did help, but it wasn't a huge effect on my body like the other Nature Made Vitamelts had previously had.
Jailene A.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product I take 2 every morning. My nails used to grow really slow but when taking these they now only helped with the growing but made them stronger. My hair as well.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried these before
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?