Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE #16 in Beauty Supplements

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I have never actually use this product I have friends and family who have and they do say great things about it they say it melts right on her tongue they said it it's great it works great there hair stronger their skin look brighter their nails are stronger they love this product so so I think it is very much worth the money but you pay to get it
Sandy S.
I love the taste.! Im like a little kid i can not take pills because i forget. I love that there so easy take. I give it a 3 star because i did not see it effective. I used a different brand that works for me and when i used this one it did not work out. Everyone is different though so its not a bad idea to try something new :)
Lauren S.
I took these for a while and honestly were the only vitamin I consistently took- because they taste so. good. I was excited for my daily multivitamin. I noticed my nails almost after a week were stronger. Not sure about hair and skin, but definitely saw benefits with the nails.
Esther L.
Sanger, TX
I love this b12 supplement. I truly think it helps my energy levels in the morning. I bought these at target and have not ever been more satisfied. I tried the sublingual ones and those were nasty. I will buy these vitamelts again and again!
Claire M.
I love this product. I take two every day just as advised and I feel it makes my nails stronger and healthier, my hair stronger and healthier, and my skin clearer. I would recommend this to my fellow women!
Breanna C.
Clarksburg, OH
I started taking these because I had to grow my hair out for basic training. You won't see results right away, it will take a few weeks. But your hair will start growing a little big longer month by month.
Arevik D.
Los Angeles, CA
My nails always grow really fast but are so thin and weak that after growing them out for weeks, they just break and its a complete mess. These really helped. I haven't put on acrylics for the longest time.
Jailene A.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this product I take 2 every morning. My nails used to grow really slow but when taking these they now only helped with the growing but made them stronger. My hair as well.
Meka H.
I like these I leave them in my purse and pop it in my mouth when I remember you don't even need water cause it's flavored
Gina L.
Helped my thinning hair come back thicker faster! It takes time but be consistent! Nails are stronger than ever too!
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
Charlotte D.
Westbury , NY
Anyone tried these before
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?