Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Yaya G.Nature Made VitaMelts for Hair/Skin/Nails Tablets - 100 Count uploaded by Fabiola H.

BY NATURE MADE #17 in Beauty Supplements

Nature made vitamelts hair, skin and nails is formulated with 2500 mcg of biotin which may help support healthy hair, skin and nails. With 60 mg of vitamin c per serving, this supports collagen production. . Nature made vitamelts can make taking your vitamin supplements a more enjoyable experience. Vitamelts are a line of great tasting vitamins that dissolve in your mouth without water and come in a small, portable package, so you can take them anytime, anywhere. . These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. see more...

Dayna L.
Covington
I picked this up at Walmart a few weeks ago thinking that this was exactly what i needed. Unfortunately being in my 40's I've noticed lately that I'm beginning to go through the "change". My hair was becoming brittle and thinning, my nails were breaking off, and my skin was getting crazy on me. I tried it for a week or so and I did begin to see a change in my nails (they stopped breaking and chipping and became stronger) but not so much in my hair or skin. Not sure if it's just me but it also gave me terrible nausea and I always made sure to take them after a meal. These may work for you but for me i just dont see myself purchasing them again.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great vitamin for hair, skin, and nails. Has a amazing taste that doesn't have a aftertaste. Very effective with maintaining hair and nail growth. A great vitamin to try.
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
These vitamins are AMAZING! They taste great and are fast dissolving. They don't leave a gritty taste in your mouth.

Performance wise they have made my skin so soft & my hair is starting to feel better than ever. I haven't noticed much of a change in my nails.

I will definitely be repurchasing these!
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these hair, skin and nails products. They work wonderfully. They leave your hair, skin, and nails glowing. There perfect for everyday use. I like to take these at least once a day. Overall I am satisfied with the product.
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is my favorite beauty supplement! It really makes my thin hair grow thick and beautiful, and I can really tell my nails are a lot stronger too! It’s really cheap and you get a lot! Highly recommend!
Sandy S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the taste.! Im like a little kid i can not take pills because i forget. I love that there so easy take. I give it a 3 star because i did not see it effective. I used a different brand that works for me and when i used this one it did not work out. Everyone is different though so its not a bad idea to try something new :)
Samantha B.
Wasn't happy with the product beside the fact that they didn't leave a nasty after taste like other hair skin and nail pills I have taken in the past. My hair didn't seam any different and my nails for sure weren't growing or becoming strong what so ever , in fact they were breaking more and becoming very weak and yellowish in color. I never had this happen to me before naturally my nails have a pinkish color to them witch was very odd to me . Don't recommend this product at all
Brittany D.
Odessa, MO
I have never actually use this product I have friends and family who have and they do say great things about it they say it melts right on her tongue they said it it's great it works great there hair stronger their skin look brighter their nails are stronger they love this product so so I think it is very much worth the money but you pay to get it
Hilda H.
I like the flavor of these melting tablets. I also like that since the serving size is two tablets you can control your dose as you like. I just took one tablet instead of two as I heard that high doses of biotin cause acne for some people and I just wanted to be cautious. It's really hard for me to tell if it has made a difference yet in my hair/nails/skin but I plan to continue using this supplement.
Rebecca R.
Knoxville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I tried these and they have a great taste and dissolve in your mouth, but I didn't really notice any results in the time I took them so I switched to another brand. Everyone's body is different so they may work for some but not others. At least give them a try.
Ashley M.
PHOENIX, AZ
How well has this helped with your hair and breakage?
Brianna B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How fast did you see results with your hair growth?
Charlotte D.
Westbury, NY
Anyone tried these before
lauren k.
canada
Are these any good? do you see much results?
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have tried another brand and didn't notice any change after 3 months. I have very weak nails and would love to find something that works! Has anyone used this reliousily and seen a difference?