Nature Made VitaMelts Energy Vitamin B-12 500mcg uploaded by Charnita F.Nature Made VitaMelts Energy Vitamin B-12 500mcg uploaded by Charnita F.Nature Made VitaMelts Energy Vitamin B-12 500mcg uploaded by R L.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. Energy*. Smooth Dissolve Tablets. Mixed Berry with Other Natural Flavors Essential for energy production.* Color derived from natural source. No synthetic dyes, artificial flavors, preservatives or yeast. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature Made VitaMelts Energy Vitamin B-12 500mcg
  • "I've started taking these daily and have cutting back on my caffeine do not like the chalkiness so I swallow like a normal tablet over all they work well." in 1 review
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I have been sharing this bottle. He takes two a day (one before work and one after) and I take just one (upon rising). Now that the bottle is almost gone, I can say that I do notice a positive difference in both my husband and myself.

He used to be so tired after work and would end up falling asleep after just 2-3 hours of being at home. Now, he has been able to stay up a little longer and not just sleep his evenings away. So, we're both very happy about that. They don't give you a big boost or anything like that, it's just a natural type of energy where you just feel more alert and don't feel sleepy so quickly.

These taste delicious and mainly like strawberry. They take around a minute to fully melt in your mouth. I much prefer these over taking pills since I have trouble swallowing pills. This is practically like candy. I will definitely continue to purchase these for us.
R L.
Wellness Guru Expert
The price is right and I like the over all taste it has and I have seen some difference in my energy level. I would recommend trying them.
Meagan M.
Essexville, MI
These are a nice little vitamin to take in the morning for a boost of energy. I take them right when I wake up before I work out in lieu of a caffeinated beverage (as those can make me sick before I run). After I work out I have some coffee or tea and the two in conjunction do not make me overly jittery or uncomfortable. These melt very quickly and evenly and therefore cause less nausea on an empty stomach versus a pill or capsule and seeing as I take these in the morning before I've eaten anything, that's something I need. They taste alright as well.
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I work 12 hour night shifts and used to drinks several cups of coffee throughout my shift to stay awake. I've started taking two Vitamelts on a daily basis, and I've been able to cut my coffee consumption down SO much. I hardly even finish a cup of coffee anymore. I swear by these things, although I don't feel energy after taking them. Something is working, though, considering I've gone from about 4 cups a day down to less than one.
Mandy R.
Denver, CO
I know this is cliche, but this little fruit flavored pill made me change my life! It is my morning pick me up that let's me get thru my 12 hr workday and still workout and take care of my family. I have lost 40 pounds due to the energy from it. Try it, you will not be disapointed!
Jenna O.
Palmdale, CA
Its only day 2. But so far so good. No bad side effects yet. Taste is great. Dissolves quickly. Dosage says you can take up to 2 a day, starting out with just one a day.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these! I keep the bottle in my bag just in case I need a pick me up at work. They don't taste too bad either, unlike some other chewable vitamins.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Shay W.
I have taken these vitimins for some time now. I don't know if they are working. I have tried the energy vitamins and they do not work. Will not repurchase.
Tammy Q.
Riverside, CA
These are truly the best thing ever. They are so easy to taste so yummy. You'll want to eat more but you don't need to. They give you just enough energy without making you feel jittery.
Johem S.