BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement May Reduce Coronary Heart Disease Risk #1 Pharmacist Recommended   Half The Size 360mg Omega-3 Purified To Remove Mercury* Nature Made Ultra Omega 3 Mini Fish Oil softgels are 1/2 the size of regular fish oil supplement but yet contains the same amount of heart healthy Omega-3 by using a highly concentrated fish oil, and they are enteric coated to reduce fish burps. Smaller, Easier to swallow, burp-less fish oil supplement. *Nature Made Fish Oil supply comes from the deep ocean waters. Our fish oil is not supplied from farm raised fish. State-of-the-art molecular distillation is used to remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, which guarantees purity and potency. Mercury below 0.1 parts per million. **Consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. FDA evaluated the data and determined that although there is scientific see more...

• What other Nature Made products do you love?1 Answers
Liz H.
Wellness Guru Expert
We currently have three bottles of this because they went on sale at our local grocery store AND at Rite Aid. Now we don't know what to do with these except try to take them everyday. Omega 3s are great but the problem is that the pills are so big and we have to take 2,000 mg a day, which translates to 4 capsules a day. I'm not a huge pill/capsule fan especially when they're bigger than your average ibuprofen tablet. But for the health benefits, I try to swallow it.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Nature made is my go to brand for vitamins and supplements. They give good value for the quality and can always be taken easily! Fish oil is part of my daily regimen to help out with healthy hair, skin and nails.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
Great brand! and great supplement a must have for many reasons! i made sure to take threw my pregnancy!
Tanya L.
Baraboo, WI
This is an essential for me as I am trying to get myself in better health and shape. This is a great product!
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
What other Nature Made products do you love?