BY NATURE MADE

Ultra omega-3 fish oil 1400mg is our highest potency fish oil product, providing 1000mg of total omega-3s in one burp-less liquid softgel. Just one softgel per day may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and help maintain triglyceride levels within the normal range. Since each softgel is enteric-coated, fishy burps or aftertaste are greatly reduced. . Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.).â contains 935 mg of active epa/dha per softgel our highest... see more...

• I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch an hour...3 Answers
  • How do you benefit from these?2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Nutrilite Balanced Health Omega capsules? I was ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
Fish oil pills have changed my life! I️ have ADD and dyslexia. I️ have trouble waking up in the morning. It took me about a week to see the difference but omg it’s amazing! They have been helping me do better in school and in everything that I do! You can order these off amazon for a good price! Highly recommend!!
Tyler H.
Great price for a good supplement. Helps to lower triglycerides and are easy to take. Still have a little bit of a weird taste and burp but not compared to the giant fish oil pills.
Ruth M.
This fish oil is excellent quality. Being a Nature Made brand, it is certified by the USP, which is the gold standard for supplement certification. This particular fish oil contains 1000mg of Omega-3, which is far more than you get from most other fish oils, so you aren't paying for "filler" oil that you would be in other brands. I will say that the pills are rather large, so if you have a problem taking larger pills, you should get the Nature Made "Mini" version of these same pills
Bonnie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used Nature Made fish oil caps for years, my doctor actually recommended them. They have omega 3 fatty acids, which are great for your heart. They don't use farm raised fish and make sure to use special processes to remove any mercury. You can rely on Nature Made, it is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand. I take two a day and they help me.
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
I don't really eat fish so I started buying the fish oil supplements. They were fairly inexpensive at Wal-Mart. Not completely sure if they worked for me, but I know others who have used this product and found this product more beneficial. It's not something I would buy again.
Christina B.
Center Moriches, NY
I live by these especially this brand i have tried so many fish oil pills and these by far have to be the best they don't have that nasty fishy after taste and the go down really smooth nature made had a lot of great products
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
These are awesome. Fish oil is very good for you. Everyone should take them. This is a good brand to take. Very affordable and convenient. They make me feel amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
My doctor suggested I start taking these, at first I just couldn't get over the smell, but after a while when you notice your body responding in a good way, it became a way of life for me to take them everyday
Xen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take nature made fish oil everyday.. i love that is doesn't give me this fishy burp and it doesn't make me nauseous.. i used to get stomachache also but this one didn't hurt my stomach.. got this from costco for a great deal
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take these daily to reach my Omega 3 goals. I always seem to feel better when I take these. I have more energy and definitely find that my workouts are a little easier when I take them regularly. Definitely recommend.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Don't these have benefits to hair?
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has this helped anyone with weight loss?
Dolla R.
Does this have a fishy aftertaste?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch an hour after taking. Has this happened to anyone else with nature made?
Victoria H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What are your reasons for taking fish oil??