BY NATURE MADE #2 in Fish Oil

Ultra omega-3 fish oil 1400mg is our highest potency fish oil product, providing 1000mg of total omega-3s in one burp-less liquid softgel. Just one softgel per day may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and help maintain triglyceride levels within the normal range. Since each softgel is enteric-coated, fishy burps or aftertaste are greatly reduced. . Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.).â contains 935 mg of active epa/dha per softgel our highest... see more...

• For what reasons do you take fish oil?2 Answers
  • I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch an hour...4 Answers
  • How do you benefit from these?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These supplements, as well as the multivitamin variety from Nature Made,
are the tablets I take every day to support my health.  Nature Made has
always made very high quality vitamins, and they go on sale BOGO at my
local grocery store at least once a month.  Would highly recommend this
product to anyone.
Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This product definitely smells fishy, but they're fish oil pills so what can I say? These are quite affordable for the amount and quality that you get. They definitely meet my expectations and overall I'm very satisfied with this product.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I used to take a different brand of fish oil that has been discontinued, I tried this brand for several weeks and found I was not getting the same results with this fish oil as the previous ones. I usually notice a difference in memory when I take fish oil but didn’t notice any difference in taking these so I stopped.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
I started taking fish oil daily and I like this one. First off taking it in a capsule lets you avoid the gross taste. Some I feel give you the “fish burps” but these don’t. I guess my body can process it a little bit more than others!
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
Fish oil pills have changed my life! I️ have ADD and dyslexia. I️ have trouble waking up in the morning. It took me about a week to see the difference but omg it’s amazing! They have been helping me do better in school and in everything that I do! You can order these off amazon for a good price! Highly recommend!!
Tyler H.
Great price for a good supplement. Helps to lower triglycerides and are easy to take. Still have a little bit of a weird taste and burp but not compared to the giant fish oil pills.
Shakeria D.
St Petersburg, FL
This product really helps with my hair growing and nails. My skin is more glowing. Yes this product is effective. Just tastes horrible leaves a really bad after taste.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
This fish oil is excellent quality. Being a Nature Made brand, it is certified by the USP, which is the gold standard for supplement certification. This particular fish oil contains 1000mg of Omega-3, which is far more than you get from most other fish oils, so you aren't paying for "filler" oil that you would be in other brands. I will say that the pills are rather large, so if you have a problem taking larger pills, you should get the Nature Made "Mini" version of these same pills
Bonnie F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have used Nature Made fish oil caps for years, my doctor actually recommended them. They have omega 3 fatty acids, which are great for your heart. They don't use farm raised fish and make sure to use special processes to remove any mercury. You can rely on Nature Made, it is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand. I take two a day and they help me.
Christina H.
Richmond, VA
I don't really eat fish so I started buying the fish oil supplements. They were fairly inexpensive at Wal-Mart. Not completely sure if they worked for me, but I know others who have used this product and found this product more beneficial. It's not something I would buy again.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Don't these have benefits to hair?
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has this helped anyone with weight loss?
Dolla R.
Does this have a fishy aftertaste?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch an hour after taking. Has this happened to anyone else with nature made?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Has anyone used these to aid in digestion?