BY NATURE MADE #2 in Fish Oil

Ultra omega-3 fish oil 1400mg is our highest potency fish oil product, providing 1000mg of total omega-3s in one burp-less liquid softgel. Just one softgel per day may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and help maintain triglyceride levels within the normal range. Since each softgel is enteric-coated, fishy burps or aftertaste are greatly reduced. . Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.).â contains 935 mg of active epa/dha per softgel our highest... see more...

• For what reasons do you take fish oil?2 Answers
  • I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch...4 Answers
  • How do you benefit from these?2 Answers
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I work in a factory and it has caused me to have a lot of unwanted joint pain. I don't really like to take things like Advil or anything like that because of the liver damage those types of medicines can cause. I then read somewhere about how fish oil supplements could help so i started trying these and WOW! They really have helped me so much. My pain has minimized so much. I highly recommend this product. No side effects for me either which is a plus as well.
Melissa A.
Pittsburgh
----*Please check with your Dr. before starting any new medicine even over the counter ones can interfere with a medical issues you have or medicine you may currently be taking*----
With that said I noticed as I am getting older that my joints had started to really hurt my knees killed me not to mention aches and pains in places I never had them at before. My doctor suggested trying this to help the aches, pains, squeaks crackles and pops I was getting. I was surprised at how well it worked!! It was not an overnight cure it took a few weeks to really make a difference but what a difference it has made. I feel great now!
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This has been the only fish oil I've taken that does not make me burp that awful fishy taste throughout the day. I take a fish oil tablet once a day along with the rest of my supplements, so I always have a bottle in the house. Nature Made vitamins and supplements have always been a go-to in our house!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These supplements, as well as the multivitamin variety from Nature Made,
are the tablets I take every day to support my health.  Nature Made has
always made very high quality vitamins, and they go on sale BOGO at my
local grocery store at least once a month.  Would highly recommend this
product to anyone.
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
This product definitely smells fishy, but they're fish oil pills so what can I say? These are quite affordable for the amount and quality that you get. They definitely meet my expectations and overall I'm very satisfied with this product.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I used to take a different brand of fish oil that has been discontinued, I tried this brand for several weeks and found I was not getting the same results with this fish oil as the previous ones. I usually notice a difference in memory when I take fish oil but didn’t notice any difference in taking these so I stopped.
Allie Z.
Brandon , MS
Fish oil pills have changed my life! I️ have ADD and dyslexia. I️ have trouble waking up in the morning. It took me about a week to see the difference but omg it’s amazing! They have been helping me do better in school and in everything that I do! You can order these off amazon for a good price! Highly recommend!!
Tyler H.
Great price for a good supplement. Helps to lower triglycerides and are easy to take. Still have a little bit of a weird taste and burp but not compared to the giant fish oil pills.
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I started taking fish oil daily and I like this one. First off taking it in a capsule lets you avoid the gross taste. Some I feel give you the “fish burps” but these don’t. I guess my body can process it a little bit more than others!
Shakeria D.
west palm beach florda
This product really helps with my hair growing and nails. My skin is more glowing. Yes this product is effective. Just tastes horrible leaves a really bad after taste.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Don't these have benefits to hair?
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Has this helped anyone with weight loss?
Dolla R.
Does this have a fishy aftertaste?
Kaylah F.
Jacksonville, NC
I've tried a few fish oil vitamins I can taste if I belch an hour after taking. Has this happened to anyone else with nature made?
Samantha V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
How long have you taken these and did you notice any improvement with your skin?