Nature Made Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil 1400 mg Softgels - 90 Count

by Nature Made

#1 in Fish Oil

Ultra omega-3 fish oil 1400mg is our highest potency fish oil product, providing 1000mg of total omega-3s in one burp-less liquid softgel. Just one softgel per day may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease and help maintain triglyceride levels within the normal range. Since each softgel is enteric-coated, fishy burps or aftertaste are greatly reduced. . Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of epa and dha omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. (see nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.).â contains 935 mg of active epa/dha per softgel our highest...

Want to start taking this one. But I can't decide if it's good or not. Please, can you suggest which one is good?
For what reasons do you take fish oil?
What are the benefits and does it taste or smell like fish?
Start your review of Nature Made Ultra Omega-3 Fish Oil 1400 mg Softgels - 90 Count!
Vermillion
I bought Omega-3 softgels in order to try them and see what all the hype is about. Of course I wasn’t expecting my life to be changed, but I haven’t noticed a single difference since taking them. It’s hard to tell if they’ve affected me at all.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the way these help my joints but the reason i gave it a 3 star was because of how huge the pills are. I would rather take two or three small pills then one HUGE one.
Brandon , MS
Fish oil pills have changed my life! I️ have ADD and dyslexia. I️ have trouble waking up in the morning. It took me about a week to see the difference but omg it’s amazing! They have been helping me do better in school and in everything that I do! You can order these off amazon for a good price! Highly recommend!!
Independence, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using these along with multivitamins very young. My grandparents have always taught me the importance of staying healthy with vitamins and starting to take fish oil is the best decision I’ve ever made! Even at 16 I work out and I find a difference in how I feel taking these! I love them!
lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
my friend told me that fish oil is food for hair growth. i decided to try it and i was shocked! it doubled my hair growth and im not even exaggerating. i got a super short haircut and instantly regretted it. fish oil was the only thing that actually worked for my hair growth
West Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been taking these for a couple years. Very good brand , also a very good supplement to take. Definitely worth purchasing. Very affordable. I take one every day , they're very effective on your body. Very satisfied and you will be to if you try them !
Gives me the added omega and fish oil supplement with DHA that is perfect for my little one on the way. they are very easy to swallow and i love that it is a small gel capsule instead of a large oval shaped pill. they also dont have any aftertaste. will be using these even after the baby.
Jersey city, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I love this fish oil because unlike others it doesn’t taste like fish or have a fishy odor to it. It’s moderately priced I usually buy the giant one so it last pretty long and it’s good to keep on hand. I’ve repurchased several times.
Shelburne Fls, MA
I am writing this because I have officially, or well trying to take it more often, for my health and skin! I have read so many good things about the benefits of fish oil and how it can help with skin, bones, and overall health. But I am battling acne as anyone else is, and noticed my skin becomes way more calmer when I start taking this supplement along with my skin care routine. I've noticed my mood has improved and energy levels as well. Though we can never be too sure if its the pills themselves, but this is what I personally feel and experiencing. The only downfall is, you have to take them before bed. Otherwise you will be burping all day and it'll taste like you drank pond water. Haha
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This fish oil is excellent quality. Being a Nature Made brand, it is certified by the USP, which is the gold standard for supplement certification. This particular fish oil contains 1000mg of Omega-3, which is far more than you get from most other fish oils, so you aren't paying for "filler" oil that you would be in other brands. I will say that the pills are rather large, so if you have a problem taking larger pills, you should get the Nature Made "Mini" version of these same pills
Ask a question to the Influenster community...