BY NATURE MADE

Nature made triple omega softgels contain omega-3s predominantly from fish and flaxseed oil, omega-6 predominantly from safflower oil, and omega-9 from olive oil. adding these omegas to your diet helps ensure a balanced intake of fatty acids used by the body. No artificial flavors and no preservatives. Yeast, starch and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meghan C.
I am not a fan of Nature Made Triple Omega Dietary Supplement. I tend to get sick from taking this product. I tried to take it at different times of the day and found it works better in the morning for my stomach. However I then have a bad taste in my mouth for the day.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Fish oil is good for you! It is best to take it in the morning with your breakfast and a glass of water. Of course it may leave a taste in your mouth. But that is because it is a fish oil.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't love these. They left a strange taste in my mouth, like fish and grain. I assumed that was because of the fish and flaxseed oil.
Emma L.
I tried this bet they made me feel sick like nauseous and dizzy I think this aren't for me
Jean P.
The Nature Made Triple Omega Dietary Supplement is a good product, and I had no problems with nausea. I took them each morning with breakfast and was fine.