BY NATURE MADE

Nature made triple omega softgels contain omega-3s predominantly from fish and flaxseed oil, omega-6 predominantly from safflower oil, and omega-9 from olive oil. adding these omegas to your diet helps ensure a balanced intake of fatty acids used by the body. No artificial flavors and no preservatives. Yeast, starch and gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Meghan C.
I am not a fan of Nature Made Triple Omega Dietary Supplement. I tend to get sick from taking this product. I tried to take it at different times of the day and found it works better in the morning for my stomach. However I then have a bad taste in my mouth for the day.
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fish oil is good for you! It is best to take it in the morning with your breakfast and a glass of water. Of course it may leave a taste in your mouth. But that is because it is a fish oil.
Jean P.
The Nature Made Triple Omega Dietary Supplement is a good product, and I had no problems with nausea. I took them each morning with breakfast and was fine.
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
I didn't love these. They left a strange taste in my mouth, like fish and grain. I assumed that was because of the fish and flaxseed oil.
Emma L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried this bet they made me feel sick like nauseous and dizzy I think this aren't for me