Nature Made Super Vitamin B-Complex with Vitamin C - 300 Tablets uploaded by Kayla H.

BY NATURE MADE

Kayla H.
Williston
I started taking these per a recommendation from a coworker hoping to get an energy boost during the day. I typically am not really a vitamin taker but I was pleasantly surprised with these I did notice a big difference in my energy level! Makes my feel better taking these than getting hyped up on caffine everyday.
Christen C.
This is a great supplement for anyone. It definitely does help with things like fibromyalgia. And it definitely gives energy which is amazing! Plus with the vitamin C as well you know it's a great immune system booster. This is not something I would want to go without. Definitely highly recommended!
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
Must have for someone with fibromyalgia! This is a great value, it lasts a long time and is effective. I can tell the difference when I do not take it and so I know it works. I would highly recommend it to just about anyone. Beware though it does give your urine a offsetting aroma.
camryn l.
Danbury, CT
I take these to flatten out my mood and help with my mood swings and that is exactly what it did it helps me stay calm and mellow and i love it
Kirstin E.
I love using these are extra supplements. The Vitamin B-Complex cuts down on the number of pills you have to take by combining ingredients.
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have to take vitamins everyday since my surgery and this is a good one for me. B complex with vitamin c good combo .
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
I take this vitamin every morning. It gives me great energy and I feel like it pumps up my metabolism.
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
i love b complex. it has so many benefits. this brand provides an easyily swollowed pill