Nature Made Super B-Complex, Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Nida Q.Nature Made Super B-Complex, Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by ennyj c.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. Key B Vitamins + Vitamin C Energy Production & Antioxidant Support*. Formulated for Easy Absorption. USP Verified. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten. B Vitamins Help Convert Food into Energy B vitamins are also necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.  Our Super B-Complex formula contains high levels of B vitamins and vitamin C for added antioxidant and immune system support.  This formula also includes Vitam. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
I've been taking these vitamins for a week now along with another vitamin and they really help me get through the day with three kids! Gives me more energy and makes me feel like I can do it and not struggling to stay awake! I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs an extra boost. You always have to give something time to work before you actually see results... learned the hard way! :-)
ennyj c.
This has all the B vitamins necessary for the day. I supplement this along with OTC prenatals for the extra folic acid. The tablets are smaller and easier to take. However, I do not like the chalky after taste since it also has calcium.
Ryoko M.
I started taking these to supplement my B6 and B12, as I am pretty much a vegetarian and lack these vitamins. The taste, yes it's not very pleasant but you just gulp it down with lots of water. My only and main problem was that these gave me a blaring headache, later that night and into the next morning. I've looked this problem up online, at it seems others have had the same symptoms. Thankfully, Wegmans took it back for me, so I went with a multivitamin instead. Just know that some people can have a reaction...
Kat S.
Thank goodness for this brand of vitamins. It may taste weird, but when you have a vitamin b deficiency and the corners of your lips are cracking and bloody and you're miserable, you won't care. As a side note, it makes your pee super yellow.
Madeleine S.
Denver, Colorado
I'm vegan, and vitamin B is one of the only vitamins that isn't available to a vegan diet. I love that this is a B complex so that I don't have to take multiple pills. It has a slightly weird aftertaste, but it's much better than a lot of other brands I've tried.
Jennifer B.
Awesome vitamins! They boost my energy levels and don't have a terrible aftertaste that I have experienced with other vitamins. They are also very affordable and you only need to take one a day so a bottle will last a while!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
I love these vitamins. It makes me feel I like I have more energy. I try to take them every day.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these and i have to say they stink. not the unusual stink just the vitaminy metallic smell but that's how they smell but my problem is that the smell leaks through the bottle and makes me sick to my stomach when i open the drawer.I m anemic and i have problems these pills can help with but because i smell it everywhere i cant even swallow them anymore
influ z.
Allston, MA
When I have dental ulcer, I use it and it's very effective. Ulcer clear out in a couple days. But I had loose bowels with it... So I think I'll switch to other brands. Sorry.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
I don't know if I'm a special case, but something with this pill created severe cysts all over my face. I already have acne prone skin, but my reaction to this was something I had never experienced before. Was taking it to improve my hair, but it messed up my face :(