Nature Made Super B-Complex, Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Priscilla G.Nature Made Super B-Complex, Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by ennyj c.Nature Made Super B-Complex, Tablets, 60 ea uploaded by Nida Q.

BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. Key B Vitamins + Vitamin C Energy Production & Antioxidant Support*. Formulated for Easy Absorption. USP Verified. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten. B Vitamins Help Convert Food into Energy B vitamins are also necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.  Our Super B-Complex formula contains high levels of B vitamins and vitamin C for added antioxidant and immune system support.  This formula also includes Vitam. see more...

Michelle L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 60 more...
I take this because I need some energy. It is easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. I do notice a difference when I take this. This goes on sale often. This is a good brand.
Priscilla G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 60 more...
Love this product. Use it everyday. They are small tablets which makes me happy and they aren’t super chalky like other vitamins I have tried. Quick heads up they do make your urine a neon yellow for a little bit .
Kirsten K.
Niagara Falls, NY
Review for: 60 more...
These vitamins are pretty big so they’re a little hard to swallow but I really notice a difference when I take them. I’m not sure if you can find a smaller vitamin that has all these forms of vitamin b in it, so I would recommend!
Ashley R.
I started taking B vitamins when I became vegetarian because my boyfriend was worried about my body lacking it. I'm not the best about taking my vitamins everyday but when I get into a routine of taking them I notice a major increase in my energy without coffee & I feel that it also helps make my depression/anxiety a little less severe. The price of these vitamins is great! I would recommend these & plan to keep repurchasing them.
Kellyn S.
Tyner, NC
I've been taking these vitamins for a week now along with another vitamin and they really help me get through the day with three kids! Gives me more energy and makes me feel like I can do it and not struggling to stay awake! I would definitely recommend to anyone that needs an extra boost. You always have to give something time to work before you actually see results... learned the hard way! :-)
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking these to supplement my B6 and B12, as I am pretty much a vegetarian and lack these vitamins. The taste, yes it's not very pleasant but you just gulp it down with lots of water. My only and main problem was that these gave me a blaring headache, later that night and into the next morning. I've looked this problem up online, at it seems others have had the same symptoms. Thankfully, Wegmans took it back for me, so I went with a multivitamin instead. Just know that some people can have a reaction...
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Outstanding vitamins. I started taking these as a way to get more Riboflavin (B2) at the recommendation of my neurologist for my chronic headaches. I have since found that these vitamins have contributed just as much to improving my headache life as straight B2 supplements. I have been able to reduce my prescription medication dosage in half after taking these along with some additional B2! I also feel better in general and have gotten significantly less colds than I had in the previous year's when I wasn't taking a multivitamin.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't know if I'm a special case, but something with this pill created severe cysts all over my face. I already have acne prone skin, but my reaction to this was something I had never experienced before. Was taking it to improve my hair, but it messed up my face :(
Kat S.
Thank goodness for this brand of vitamins. It may taste weird, but when you have a vitamin b deficiency and the corners of your lips are cracking and bloody and you're miserable, you won't care. As a side note, it makes your pee super yellow.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these and i have to say they stink. not the unusual stink just the vitaminy metallic smell but that's how they smell but my problem is that the smell leaks through the bottle and makes me sick to my stomach when i open the drawer.I m anemic and i have problems these pills can help with but because i smell it everywhere i cant even swallow them anymore
Hi I just wanna ask if b complex + zinc is fine to take with female but it its suitable for men. .

back