BY NATURE MADE

New Dietary Supplement. Super B Energy Complex Full Strength Minis. Just 1 small softgel per day. Healthy energy*. 100% of the daily value of all B vitamins. Natural energy production* The essential vitamin Bs to help produce healthy energy, naturally in the body.*. see more...

Mary Ann H.
Mary Ann H.
Laurel , MS
I love this product and I take them daily. This is the Devon time I've bought these from Amazon. The capsule is easy on your stomach and easy to swallow. It's a good value. I'm very satisfied with this product and I will purchase again!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love these vitamins, before I started taking them I was always tired. Now I'll never go a day without these! They're good for daily use and the package explains the directions. Would definitely recommend this product!
Shirley M.
Shirley M.
Nashville, TN
I use these for energy. i take them in the morning when i wake up to help me keep going while i am at work. they help with narcolepsy.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Joppa, MD
Keeps me awake and focused throughout the day. Take once in morning with food daily.