Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Nikolina K.Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Wendy C.Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Léage Marie M.

BY NATURE MADE

Helps Convert Food Into Energy.* Also Necessary For Normal Functioning Of The Nervous System. Our Formula Contains High Levels Of B Vitamins And Vitamin C.* No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives, Yeast, Starch Or Gluten Formulated For Easy Absorption * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Amy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets more...
Super B-Complex is such an important vitamin for women’s health, so it matters who you buy your supplements from. I really like Nature Made and have bought their brand for years. They are fair in price an give you an excellent product in return. And that product is always consistent in its quality, which is very important to me. I highly recommend purchasing Nature Made products.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets more...
I love B complex vitamins! They help boost my energy levels and give me constant energy throughout the whole day! Makes sure to take with a meal as well. Highly recommend!
Léage Marie M.
I absolutely love this Super B-Complex because it also has Vitamin C! I can tell when I haven't taken it. It gives me more energy which always is a plus when having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I do highly recommend over a regular B vitamin.
Tabitha H.
I work in a pharmacy and have customers ask about our vitamins all the time! Our pharmacist always reccommends this brand! Very cost effective and work well too! We've had customers come back and tell us they can tell a difference and they thank him for his suggestion!!
Meg W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I both take these on a daily basis to help with energy and immune health. We both can see a big difference in the way we feel while taking these. That's why they have now become a daily part of our regime.
Nicole W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Holy grail. I have a B vitamin deficiency so I take B complex on the regular. I've been using Nature Made for years and I always feel great. I also take Nature Made C & D vitamins and Calcium. Couldn't be happier!
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
I take these everyday. LOVE THEM!! Doesn't have a nasty after taste and love how they're natural ingredients. It's very effective and was above my expectations! Recommend this product!! Not expensive competes to other products and does it's job!!(:
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking these vitamins for a while along with several others and this aids in a couple body benefits. Nature made is always priced very well! I always buy at Walgreens and they always have buy one get one.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Review for: Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets, Other more...
I’ve been taking this for years now and can tell a difference energy wise when I don’t take them!!!

I usually get these when they’re on sale at Walgreens on bogo.

These are easy to take and not at all hard on my stomach.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
Have had low vitamin B since I was 12 and so has my mother, we were told by the doctor to take these and I take them every day they work I feel more energized than ever
Rory S.
Kitchener, ON
I've heard Vitamin B helps with energy levels. I was wondering how this brand stacks up against other natural energy boosters? Is it like an instant feeling, or does is just build up over time? Thanks.
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these FDA approved?
chelsea t.
Crestline
I love taking b vitamins is this bean as good as others