Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Léage Marie M.Nature Made Super B-Complex Dietary Supplement Tablets uploaded by Wendy C.

BY NATURE MADE

Helps Convert Food Into Energy.* Also Necessary For Normal Functioning Of The Nervous System. Our Formula Contains High Levels Of B Vitamins And Vitamin C.* No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives, Yeast, Starch Or Gluten Formulated For Easy Absorption * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I’ve been taking this for years now and can tell a difference energy wise when I don’t take them!!!

I usually get these when they’re on sale at Walgreens on bogo.

These are easy to take and not at all hard on my stomach.
Léage Marie M.
I absolutely love this Super B-Complex because it also has Vitamin C! I can tell when I haven't taken it. It gives me more energy which always is a plus when having been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I do highly recommend over a regular B vitamin.
Arianna Y.
Davenport, IA
I take these everyday. LOVE THEM!! Doesn't have a nasty after taste and love how they're natural ingredients. It's very effective and was above my expectations! Recommend this product!! Not expensive competes to other products and does it's job!!(:
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
I LOVE these vitamins. I work long hours and don't always have time to have the most balanced diet. They really help me fill in those empty spaces in my nutrition.
Tabitha H.
I work in a pharmacy and have customers ask about our vitamins all the time! Our pharmacist always reccommends this brand! Very cost effective and work well too! We've had customers come back and tell us they can tell a difference and they thank him for his suggestion!!
Meg W.
My husband and I both take these on a daily basis to help with energy and immune health. We both can see a big difference in the way we feel while taking these. That's why they have now become a daily part of our regime.
Paige M.
When used consistently on a daily basis, these really do help increase energy levels. I definitely recommend these and all Nature Made vitamins!
Yumi Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm taking this supplement for my basic health. This supplement has a many kind of vitamin b and c so just take one,everything perfect !
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ive always loved and trusted nature made vitamins. I was recently told to start taking a b complex and so far so good!
Nicole W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Holy grail. I have a B vitamin deficiency so I take B complex on the regular. I've been using Nature Made for years and I always feel great. I also take Nature Made C & D vitamins and Calcium. Couldn't be happier!
Rory S.
Wingham, Ontario
I've heard Vitamin B helps with energy levels. I was wondering how this brand stacks up against other natural energy boosters? Is it like an instant feeling, or does is just build up over time? Thanks.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Are these FDA approved?
chelsea t.
Crestline
I love taking b vitamins is this bean as good as others