BY NATURE MADE

Dietary Supplement. Key B Vitamins + Vitamin C & Zinc Energy Production & Immune System Support*. Formulated for Easy Absorption. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast or Gluten. B Vitamins Help Convert Food into Energy This formula also includes Vitamin C for antioxidant support and Zinc which has an essential role in growth and development and in strengthening the body s natural defense system.* Stress B - complex tablets are made to Nature Made s guaranteed purity and potency standards. see more...

Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using Nature Made Stress B Complex w/zinc for a few years and it seems to reduce any stress I'm feeling. I take it as I need it and it is very helpful. I think it works great, I like any product from nature made!
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product does what it says it will do - reduce stress, but it comes with a cost which happens to be a major headache hours within taking it. I tested this product multiple times to be sure it was this that caused a headache and it was. Other than painful headache is a great product that does what it claims. It gives energy and reduces anxiety incredibly well.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
i currently take these everyday to help me get the vitamins i need and give me a boost of energy. I found out about these over 5 years ago and I have been a loyal customer ever since . Walmart normally has them in a value back of 2 bottles for like $13 and they last all year so $13 on vitamins for the year is a awesome price for a great product
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This vitamin is great. I bought this because a YouTuber said it was good for people who deals with anxiety it's also helps support cellular energy production & the immune system. So I bought it to try it out and so far it's good. I bought it at rite aid for $12.00. I would recommend this to anyone.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
These are great. I just started taking these because I wanted a specific B vitamin and only way to get it was as a combo pill. When I go to the bathroom any unused vitamin comes out super yellow which is a good thing because that tells me that this vitamin breaks up inside my body. I have taken other ones that does not seem to break up and perhaps comes back out as whole as they went in. Anyways I did notice less fatigue after work. I work 10 hour days and these pills do make a small difference. Try these and you won't regret it. The smell a little funny but go down smooth. I don't have an after taste with these.
Brenda T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety and depression. I heard this could help relive a lot of anxiety and it's true. I thought it was just me but a few of my friends were going through similar situations and this helped a lot! Another fun side affect is that it protects you from Mosquitos! In a group of 10 friends, I will be the only one who gets a billion bites and has to run away fleeing the Mosquitos! I haven't been bit since I started this. I didn't realize it was this until I saw an article about it! Anyways I truly recommend it!
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This vitamin is great! It really does help with maintaining energy throughout the entire day. The only thing is that I feel very ill if I take it on an empty stomach. Otherwise, no weird aftertaste or anything, which is awesome. Definitely recommend adding it to your daily regimen!
Chance H.
Hoboken, NJ
Highly recommended! I take this every morning before I start my day and it helps give me a little boost of energy. It helps support your immune system and I have noticed I've gotten sick much less since I started taking this.
Lindsey M.
Gives me natural energy- I don't yawn throughout the day when I take this supplement consistently. It says that it helps to make your consumed food into energy- I believe that I feel the results!
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Great vitiman for energy and stress. I've noticed with this product it has made me very happy and very energetic . Would recommend for people who need energy .