BY NATURE MADE

Nature made multi + omega-3 adult gummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier, more pleasant way to take vitamins and supplements. It comes in delicious orange, lemon, and strawberry flavors and are a great tasting way to take your multivitamin and fish oil every day. Not only do they taste good, but they help fill inevitable nutrient gaps and provide daily nutritional support. . รข see more...

Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these gummies not only are they delicious but filled with vitamins!!!!i love the clear packaging and how theres three different flavors in the bottle!its affordable and available any drug store!
Anny C.
It's hard to tell how effective they are if you're already a healthy person, but I can say that the vitamins are really tasty. I work in a doctor's office (internal medicine) and they really encourage the Omega 3 vitamins especially for people that don't eat a lot of fish. I have trouble swallowing large pills so I thought I would try the Omega 3 gummies first. The only disappointment is that I can only have two!!!
Lauren A.
Miamisburg, OH
I hate swallowing pills but wanted to get the benefits of a multivitamin. This one tastes amazing and not like some other brands of gummy vitamins. It is also a complete multivitamin and it has omega 3, without any fishy taste either.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a hard time with pill forms of vitamins- they make me nauseous. I haven't had that problem at all when taking gummies. Theses ones taste great and give your body a good amount of vitamins. It's a win-win!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I love these gummy vitamins. They taste great & I don't have to swallow nasty pills. Many times pill form vitamins upset my stomach but that never happens with gummies
Deborah V.
Levittown, NY
I have a hard time swallowing pills so these gummies were great to take my vitamins with. I loved the flavors and it was easy to look forward to taking them. I have finished a whole bottle and will be purchasing more.
Allison W.
These are great! I hate taking pills so this makes taking vitamins easy! I love that they made a multi vitamin with omega 3 in it.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
This makes taking my vitamins a pleasant experience. They are delicious and they seem to be doing the job- I feel much healthier
Sophia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite vitamin! Great flavors. Nice packaging. Love the amount of vitamin D in these. Take them daily with a gummy calcium.
Norhan S.
omg wooooow ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜I love vitamin Omega 3 because it benefits me greatly and there is fish oil useful for hair very ๐Ÿ˜ reduce the incidence of hair loss. [4] Increase hair growth rate clearly. [4] Elimination of inflammation and scalp dryness. [4] Protect the scalp from the crust, as well as eliminate the resulting itching. [5] Revitalizing blood circulation in the scalp, which is reflected positively on the hair. [5] Make hair more shiny and healthier, because Omega 3 nourishes hair follicles and makes them stronger ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž