Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets

NULL

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had trouble swallowing these? It may just be that they're a bit bigger than the pills I'm used to swallowing but they tend to get stuck to the back of my tongue.
Does anyone take these that is not pregnant and if so how does it make you feel? Does it help your body out?
Has anyone else used these?
Start your review of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets!
Erika M.
Phoenixville, PA
I’m not quite sure what the difference are, but I leveraged these when I was pregnant. Seemed to do the trick because the blood work was fine throughout. It was affordable and manageable to take the whole pregnancy.
member-4c4251
Super incroyable soigue mais on est pas très très bonne mais nn je ne sais plus pk est pas très bonne
Marcos Mari A.
I had 3 children and used these vitamins during all pregnancy highly recommended to all new mothers .
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Rebecca T.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been taking these for a couple of months and I like them. They have a slight herbal after taste that I don’t like but they don’t make me nauseous. These are affordable and they provide you many vitamins. Vitamin A, vitamin c, vitamin d3, vitamin e, vitamin k, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin b6, folate, vitamin b12, biotin, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron, iodine, magnesium and zinc. I will continue to take these.
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Candice M.
This product did exactly what it was supposed to do while I was pregnant & post delivery. Being a paranoid mommy like most mommies are I brought my bottle of Nature Made into my doctors office to make sure it was alright and had everything in it and my doctor gave it the ok. My daughter was born September 13th 2020 healthy as can be. Just look at her 😁🤪🥰
Katya R.
Franklin, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Katya R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is Amazing during pre and post pregnancy. Has required nutrients, My gynic especially mentioned to choose prenatals with dha for babies brain development. Hope this helps for to be mom’s.
Alena G.
Cary, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Alena G.
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Alena G.
Great vitamins!!! These vitamins are for pregnancy. You can also purchase them before you pregnant as well! They are not to small nor too big to take. In the ingredients list they are packed with the health your baby needs. The also make me fell healthy and Great unlike a lot of other vitamins. Hair and nails play a major role in growth when taking these vitamins. The bottle I got contains 90 tables lasting for 3 months! I thought was great! This is my go to vitamin when pregnant! :) Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets
Elyse G.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always take these as my daily vitamin because it has all the essential vitamins women my age need daily, whether or not you are expecting. It’s great to take a prenatal prior to getting pregnant as well.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Geez we're going pretty far back ..my sons 16 lol I do remember that this was the multivitamin that I used while I was pregnant. It worked great, my skin was healthy, my nails were hard and I delievered a perfectly awesome baby boy!
Sapna  J.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin Tablets uploaded by Sapna  J.
I have bought this multivitamins during pregnancy.Its really easy to take and it adds required vitamins in our body. The quantity is good.I WOULD recommend to the others. It is affordable.