Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels

NULL

Are these good? Do they make you feel sick?
Is there a post natal vitamin available ?
What are the best prenatal’s to take for those with anemia?
Start your review of Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels!
Shirley H.
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Shirley H.
Although it was a little bit hard to swallow FOR ME (I just don’t get along with pills) While pregnant and taking these pills I started noticing my hair was growing so fast and it looked healthier and shinier. It made me happier knowing that those vitamins were really working not only for me but for my baby as well.
shaylie K.
Great Falls, MT
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by shaylie K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I take this vitamin even though I'm not pregnant, nor am I planning to be in the near future. Prenatals are really great for ladies (pregnant or not) to take because theyre an all in one multivitamin that everyone can benefit from. Im very satisfied with the quality and affordability of this product and I will be continuing to purchase this.
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Ashley W.
I'm still taking these 6 months after having my baby because I'm breastfeeding and it's a great way to keep getting the nutrients that I need to pass on to baby. I love that it has iron in it as that's something I've struggled with. The pills are quite big but I don't think I've had a prenatal vitamin that wasn't big.
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Jessica D.
Used this prenatal for my entire pregnancy and my little one turned out great! A happy and healthy baby! Large pills, so people with a difficult time swallowing beware.
Isthar Z.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Isthar Z.
I took this pills before, during and after my pregnancy and let me tell you, they are amazing!! They have all you need in vitamins, even more than a regular prenatal pill.. My baby is doing amazing, the pills are not expensive at all and I like the fact that they are soft gel, if you are thinking on getting pregnant, you are pregnant or you are breastfeeding you should definitely take it
vibhuti A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by vibhuti A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used these prenatals for all 9 months during pregnancy & happy with it. No health issues & worked well for me. Price is reasonable too. Comes in a long round shape & can be taken easily with water
Sharon R.
Kennewick, WA
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Sharon R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used these with my last pregnancy to my son 3 years ago. And the original ones with my daughter 16 years ago. Neither original or this one with the added nutrients did not add to my nausea like some vitamins tend to do for me. I took them from 4 weeks (when found out about pregnancy) up until the day he was born. Both my children at birth and still are very healthy with no complications. Both were over 7lbs and beautifully perfect. I would recommend these. My skin hair and nails looked amazing! I will use these again if we decide to have another.
Sumaiyya M.
Suisun City
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Sumaiyya M.
This product was the only one I felt I could take during my pregnancy. It was very easy to take and didn’t have any smell too it.
Linda I.
Nature Made Prenatal Multivitamin + 200 mg DHA Softgels uploaded by Linda I.
This is the only prenatal vitamins I can stomach. It doesn’t bother me. My hair, nails, and skin is glowing!
Princess Star S.
These were great for me! I took these for the latter part of my pregnancy once I got done with the prenatal pills that my doctor gave me for free (3 month supply!). I loved these and they were easy to get down for me. They are big yes but they have a coating on them that make them slip down your throat very easy. Also what is great about nature made is that if you sign up with their reward program once you get to the threshold you get $7 off a bottle which means you can get them for half the price (it takes I think two of these at reg price to get one for half and the half one will be redeemed as full price on their program!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya A.
Upper Darby, PA
il y a un an
veronica S. il y a 9 mois
I’m not sure what your question is.. this is a great product for before, during, and After baby. If you’re even considering pregnancy I highly recommend since folic acid can prevent many birth defects