BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to start tak...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Great all-in-one prenatal vitamin! 1 pill and you're done. It has the added DHA and everything that is recommended for a healthy pregnancy.
audrey d.
i loved taking these while pregnant & after, i felt less sick & weak when i would takem highly reccommend
Kiki F.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a great value buy. My prescription was 50.00 for 30 day supply. This was 20.00 for 150 day supply. The ingredient are very similar. The nature made actually has a few extras
Nivea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been on these vitamins since my favorite brand went up in price and I felt that it didn't cover all of my nutritional needs. I am glad that it is a multi vitamin contains DNA so I don't have to take it on an empty stomach. The price is a bit much but I ordered through the mail so I got a great price. Happy camper a tip take after your largest meal
Laren N.
Recommend for pregnant women and women try to get pregnant it's dietary supplements
Yia V.
Sacramento, CA
This is my fave spring item. of I'm pregnant and needed some vitamins. it's a big pill but a plus for being a softer makes it easier to swallow. no nausea for me. after reading bunch of reviews I found this brand and specifically this one to be the best fit.
Laura B.
These vitamins are great. They have everything required for pregnancy and nursing mothers. The are a big pill, but they don't bother me!
Elizabeth P.
The vitamins don't have the fishy taste many prenatals do. They are a little on the large side but since you only have to take one, they aren't too bad.
Julia Y.
Columbus , MS
These last a very long time! A little pricey but worth it they have helped my hair grow so much through my pregnancy and my nails are healthy as can be
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
I hate the way vitamins taste. My gag reflexes kick in preventing me from swallowing them. These are coated and hide all of the bad taste inside. Only one prescription I've tried is better, but it is a lot more expensive even with insurance. These pills provide the right amount of nutrients for anyone wanting to get pregnant, already pregnant, or breast feeding.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?