BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to start tak...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Kendra O.
I’ve been taking this brand of prenatal for about 3 years now. I take one before I go to bed. I have not had any bad reactions to them.
I am noticing them now that they smell kind of fishy to me lately. I haven’t noticed that before.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work great and don't leave me with the fish burps after taking them. i also love that they have the outer cover on them so they slide down easy.
Makenna C.
Puyallup , WA
I used these prenatals throughout my pregnancy. They were great and only made me slightly sick if I took on an empty stomach. They are affordable and had good quantity. I would recommend and use again!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Great all-in-one prenatal vitamin! 1 pill and you're done. It has the added DHA and everything that is recommended for a healthy pregnancy.
Keshia L.
Wasn’t a pill fan until I became pregnant and taking vitamins was my doctors #1 recommendation. Honestly, easy to swallow even for the size that it is. I still continue to take it everyday. I love that it is affordable and I recommend this as a daily vitamin for mothers who are still planning on having children.
Alyssa B.
I take these everyday and have to comfort of knowing that I'm getting the nutrients me and my baby need. I like that these also include DHA so I don't have to take a separate supplement to get that benefit. I switched over to these after taking VitaFusion Prenatal Gummies. They are a liquid capsule and very easy to swallow.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve loved these vitamins the last year. I started taking them a few months before I got pregnant and am due this month. I’ve been the most consistent with these ones because I felt they have the best vitamins and minerals for a growing baby and they are easy to find. I’ve gotten them on Amazon, at Target, and at Walgreens. They’re big pills, however I think you’ll have a hard time finding a prenatal that’s not a huge horse pill 😊
Jena S.
I found Nature Made prenatal multi +DHA vitamins after a few weeks of trying out multiple different prenatal vitamins. These were the only ones that didn't make me feel sick after taking and very inexpensive. The even have a postnatal, I took for almost a year after my daughter was born. I recommend this pre and postnatal to everyone I know expecting. I had nothing but a great experience taking these. Will take again with my next pregnancy.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
Hated this pill they are so big and smell and tast so bad it is unbelievable how bad they are and on top did not help
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
I’m not pregnant yet but will be trying soon and wanted to go ahead and find a good prenatal vitamin. I’ve been taking these for about a month and have already noticed that my nails are stronger and longer than before. The pills are large but I haven’t had any trouble taking them and you only have to take one a day.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?