BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?4 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
EMILY B.
riverside
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly it’s a hit or miss with this product. I love the fact that it gives me and my baby all the supplements that I need. i used it throughout my entire pregnancy. The only downside to it is that it’s expensive. It also has a fish sent to it throughout time due to the fish oil in it.
Ayla R.
I used the gummys when I was first pregnant, then I switched to these because they dont melt and they had the DHA. Affordable and worked. Will use again with the next one!
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was on these before being pregnant, and it helped with my thinning hair, nails, and skin. I ended up getting pregnant while on these pills and continued to used them for prenatal care. Throughout my first trimester the smell of these pills were UNBEARABLE. I had to force them down and wash my hands immediately (because the smell lingers on your fingers.) I'm past the first trimester and feel happy and healthy with luscious hair and healthy nails. :) I highly recommend.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These vitamins are what I’ve taken for each pregnancy and now again that I’m trying for another baby. It gives me all me and baby need and also helps out my skin, hair, and nails looking healthy and radiant! Easy to swallow pills.
Jessica D.
Franklin, NC
These are AMAZING. This has been the only prenatal through my pregnancy and breastfeeding journey that has not made me sick and nauseous and does not get stuck in my throat. It has all of the good stuff you need and I would definitely recommend it to any new mom before making the switch to gummies!
Courtney C.
Villa Hills, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins do their job but are not my favorite. I am very sensitive to added iron and the iron content in these pills made me very sick feeling and also made my stomach cramp a lot. I talked to my doctor about them and was referred to take gummy vitamins due to no iron being in them. These vitamins are decently priced and come in large counts.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm using this product right now and personally I love the convenience of using one pill per day instead of two. The pills is a little big so I cant take it with out water but does the trick. Affordable and I purchase mine at RideAid.
divya m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these ,I’ve been us my these for over 4months now but haven’t been consistent until last month ,they are easy to take pills with dha in it and doesn’t have any taste so that’s a plus point and awsome supplement along with food .
Alma Lynn~ K.
Roland
I like these. I'm not a fan of taking pills I've had a hard time ever since I was little but the size isn't to unreasonable and they don't have a fishy or chalky taste to them and they seem to be making difference in hair and nails which is great on my end!
Kaitlin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are good and have a lot of nutrients in them. They are affordable and you only have to take one a day! I think they are helping baby! I purchased these at costco!
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?