BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?4 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Ayla R.
I used the gummys when I was first pregnant, then I switched to these because they dont melt and they had the DHA. Affordable and worked. Will use again with the next one!
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was on these before being pregnant, and it helped with my thinning hair, nails, and skin. I ended up getting pregnant while on these pills and continued to used them for prenatal care. Throughout my first trimester the smell of these pills were UNBEARABLE. I had to force them down and wash my hands immediately (because the smell lingers on your fingers.) I'm past the first trimester and feel happy and healthy with luscious hair and healthy nails. :) I highly recommend.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These vitamins are what I’ve taken for each pregnancy and now again that I’m trying for another baby. It gives me all me and baby need and also helps out my skin, hair, and nails looking healthy and radiant! Easy to swallow pills.
Jessica D.
Franklin, NC
These are AMAZING. This has been the only prenatal through my pregnancy and breastfeeding journey that has not made me sick and nauseous and does not get stuck in my throat. It has all of the good stuff you need and I would definitely recommend it to any new mom before making the switch to gummies!
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm using this product right now and personally I love the convenience of using one pill per day instead of two. The pills is a little big so I cant take it with out water but does the trick. Affordable and I purchase mine at RideAid.
divya m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these ,I’ve been us my these for over 4months now but haven’t been consistent until last month ,they are easy to take pills with dha in it and doesn’t have any taste so that’s a plus point and awsome supplement along with food .
Kaitlin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are good and have a lot of nutrients in them. They are affordable and you only have to take one a day! I think they are helping baby! I purchased these at costco!
Ivonne F.
Lynnwood , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Nature Made Prenatal multi+DHA pills are my go to ever since i was pregnant with my second child. They’re easy to swallow and don’t make me nauseous like the gummy ones, also you only have to take one pill a day instead of 2 or 4 compared to other pills. Super affordable and great quality. I highly recommend😊
Msbaez25 B.
New York
These are good bc the dha is not from fish, however i am not sure if it dissolves well in my body. I will finish the bottle and switch to a whole food prenatal bc that would be more beneficial for me
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Love them. I like the ones that have the DHA also in them and i take them before i was pregnant and want to start taking them again because we are trying to get pregnant again. I also take extra folic acid. These are great, even though they are not the most expensive brand but i think they work just as well and any prenatal is not really cheap to buy.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?