BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
I love this prenatal vitamin! I have been using it since before I got pregnant since my husband and I were trying for a baby. It has made my nails and hair look so healthy looking and I feel great. Also some other prenatal vitamins made me nauseous and this one I felt fine taking in the mornings with my breakfast! It is also very economical as well. I love that it has all the perfect amount if vitamins and that it has DHA in it! It really makes me feel like I'm giving myself and my baby the best I can.
Kk M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved my prenatals throughout my pregnancy! I bought my prenatal at I believe walgreens they definitely met my expectations I didn't feel gross while taking them and they made my hair strong!
Hayley H.
Quincy, MI
This has been my number one choice for prenatal vitamin needs since we found out we were expecting over a year ago. I still take these loyal vitamins daily as s nursing mother of a five month old. What draw me to these vitamins is the natural ingredients and high amount of iron as well as Philip acids which some have lower than the recommended amount. I also loved that it was only one vitamin which included the DHA where some are two tablets, one is your prenatal and the other is your DHA.
Leah H.
Peachtree Corners, GA
The best prenatal vitamins ever. They have all the stuff you need for your growing baby and don't cause gas and heartburn from taking them. I would recommend them to anyone.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great prenatal and postnatal vitamin. I used these for my last 2 pregnancies and then some. I started taking these while trying to conceive because of the folic acid and added DHA. When I was pregnant this was the only vitamin that did not make me sick. The pills were a little big to swallow but I got over it after a while. I continued to take these post pregnancy while nursing. Again, I felt the DHA to be very beneficial. I am 2 years postpartum and I continue to use this prenatal as my regular multivitamin. I love them
Pri A.
These were my fave prenatal vitamins. Easy to swallow; no after taste. I love that the DHA is already in the capsule. That avoided me taking 2 separate pills and I didn't have to worry about having a "fish" aftertaste.
Tiphanie U.
Abilene, TX
I originally grabbed this prenatal because it was on sale buy one bottle get one free. However after using this brand and other brands this is the only brand that didn't make me feel sick. I did get sick a couple of times if I took the pill and didn't eat soon enough after, but I had that issue with other brands as well. I liked having everything I need for my pregnancy in one simple vitamin. I hate taking medicine and have a hard time remember so the fact it's just one makes it a lot easier on me. My doctor has also told me multiple times all my levels are great and that the vitamin is doing what it is supposed to do.
Natasha P.
Kansas City , MO
A great pre natal vitamin. Easy to take, doesn’t make me queasy. I purchased it at Costco so I got 150 for a very good price and it will take me almost to my due date! Definitely suggest to others needing a pre natal vitamin.
Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been on these vitamins since my favorite brand went up in price and I felt that it didn't cover all of my nutritional needs. I am glad that it is a multi vitamin contains DNA so I don't have to take it on an empty stomach. The price is a bit much but I ordered through the mail so I got a great price. Happy camper a tip take after your largest meal
Yabrieliz D.
Cranston, RI
Of the about 5 different prenatal vitamins I've taken this one was the least harmful. One made me nauseous, the other gave me horrible stomach pains, another was 2 separate pills. I liked this one the most because it had everything I needed all in 1 pill. Sometimes the DHA comes in a separate pill and I really rather not take a dozen pills a day if I can avoid it. Every other pill that included DHA in the same prenatal pill had unbearable side effects like being pregnant alone didn't have enough lol this one was great except for the bad taste but if you take it quick enough it doesn't really matter.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?