BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?4 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to s...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Keshia H.
Wasn’t a pill fan until I became pregnant and taking vitamins was my doctors #1 recommendation. Honestly, easy to swallow even for the size that it is. I still continue to take it everyday. I love that it is affordable and I recommend this as a daily vitamin for mothers who are still planning on having children.
Magen D.
Made my nails and soooo strong! Even when i wasn't pregnant it kept feeling so good inside like my skin was on point especially during that time of the month! Its very effective i didn't experience any side effects it's worth the price $!
Becky M.
I have tried multiple prenatal vitamins. Most of them give me an upset stomach. This one is amazing. I've only had an upset stomach once in the 2 months I've been taking it. Definitely would recommend it.
Erica V.
Stockton, CA
I love these. I tried the gummies at first but after about 2 weeks the smell and taste was too much for me to handle. These pills are really big but I can actually keep them down compared to the gummies.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this one during both my pregnancies! They gave everything I need for me and baby and then some! They are big but the benefits are what made me take them every morning! I didn't just stop when I delivered but while I breastfeed I still took to make sure we both got what we needed!
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
Good vitamin, a bit large for my liking. Some days it was a challenge to get it down due to sensitive pregnancy gag reflexes. Make sure you take them with a good meal in your belly or else you will get sick with nausea.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I have been using these for a while now and they are great. My husband bought a big bottle it's almost gone it's time for a refill. I am still breastfeeding our daughter. So I still need to take them.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were fantastic. I could go through my pregnancy knowing I was keeping my baby nourished and I continued using these through breastfeeding as well to make sure my milk had everything it needed. I definitely recommend this product.
Jill S.
These are one of the few vitamins that did not make me sick while pregnant. They have iron, folic acid and DHA in it that are all great to take during pregnancy! They are cheaper than prescription prenatials also. They are easier to swallow as they are a gel capsule.
Lara D.
These were great up until my third trimester. That's when my heartburn peaked and even the idea of these made me gag. I kept having to take additional iron and between the two I was just sick. I liked the Honest vitamins. They add vanilla which made them easier to take.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?