BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to start tak...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Callie B.
Camas , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is primarily what I took during my pregnancy and I still take this today as I breastfeed. It has more than met my expectations and has been a great product. I love that it has folic acid plus DHA. The price is more than fair. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this and will be buying it again soon!
Kristin H.
Neenah
These vitamins gave me great peace of mind during my pregnancy. They were very affordable compared to other brands out there. Easy to take, did not upset my stomach.. it's difficult to judge a prenatal vitamin's effectiveness, but my healthy child causes me to believe that they worked well for me!
Magen D.
Made my nails and soooo strong! Even when i wasn't pregnant it kept feeling so good inside like my skin was on point especially during that time of the month! Its very effective i didn't experience any side effects it's worth the price $!
Becky M.
I have tried multiple prenatal vitamins. Most of them give me an upset stomach. This one is amazing. I've only had an upset stomach once in the 2 months I've been taking it. Definitely would recommend it.
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mother in law got these vitamins for me when I got pregnant with my second baby. I don't know if was just always sick and couldn't keep anything down but everytime I took one I puked it back up and had to switch to different ones the doctor gave me. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
I love these. I tried the gummies at first but after about 2 weeks the smell and taste was too much for me to handle. These pills are really big but I can actually keep them down compared to the gummies.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this one during both my pregnancies! They gave everything I need for me and baby and then some! They are big but the benefits are what made me take them every morning! I didn't just stop when I delivered but while I breastfeed I still took to make sure we both got what we needed!
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
Good vitamin, a bit large for my liking. Some days it was a challenge to get it down due to sensitive pregnancy gag reflexes. Make sure you take them with a good meal in your belly or else you will get sick with nausea.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I have been using these for a while now and they are great. My husband bought a big bottle it's almost gone it's time for a refill. I am still breastfeeding our daughter. So I still need to take them.
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were fantastic. I could go through my pregnancy knowing I was keeping my baby nourished and I continued using these through breastfeeding as well to make sure my milk had everything it needed. I definitely recommend this product.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Should you take these the whole time you are breastfeeding?
Mindy N Dennis H.
Evarts, KY
Does this product work and is it high