BY NATURE MADE #3 in Prenatal Supplements

Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA provides key vitamins and minerals for daily nutritional support before and during pregnancy in one easy to swallow softgel and is clinically proven to ensure absorption of key nutrients.**

• Provides essential vitamins and minerals including Folic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D3
  • Provides 200 mg DHA which may help support fetal brain and eye development

• Who else takes these and isn't pregnant ?3 Answers
  • I'm still not trying to get pregnant but I will like to start tak...1 Answers
  • Do these help with nail and hair growth?1 Answers
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is currently my favorite brand of prenatal vitamins on the market. Their vitamin or supplement content is extremely comparable to higher end brands that are much more expensive. I purchased a 120 count bottle from Costco for less than $20. That is a 5 month supply for a very reasonable price!
Also, I found them to be easily digestible without upsetting my stomach. I've found capsules to be the best and most effective binary pill type compound to absorb and digest over tablets.

Lastly, even if you are not currently trying or expecting a baby, this multivitamin is a gentle choice for anyone, and it provides all the great ingredients to give you skin, nails, and hair a major boost (length and strength of nails, length and shininess and strength of hair, better cell turn over and even glow for your skin).
Kate T.
Staten Island, NY
Nature Made® Prenatal Multi + 200 mg DHA simply has everything in one pill. You can just take one pill and relax you are on the safe side and getting everything you need 😍😍😍
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
These are a great prenatal vitamin, with the added benefit of DHA. I had been taking gummy prentals but found these at Costco on sale and they by far have the best benefits. I was nervous about the large pill size but I have no issue taking it. I can take this with a meal or on an empty stomach and it does not upset my stomach like a lot of vitamins do. Highly recommend this if you're trying to get pregnant or currently expecting.
Ana R.
These Prenatals are awesome, I took them when pregnant with my son and now taking them again with my second pregnancy, it's 1 pill per serving with 60-90 per bottle, that means you have 2-3 months before having to buy another bottle for around $20 compared to other Prenatals. PLUS of course the fact that they have DHA where a lot of others don't even offer any. Just wish it offered folic acid too! Otherwise, definitely recommend
Maia S.
I'm not pregnant nor trying to be, but I started taking these due to severe anemia that was causing a lot of hair loss, in lieu of iron supplements that don't include the other beneficial vitamins. The only complaints I have are that I get a little constipated with these (because of the iron) and the pill is very large. However, I am noticing baby hairs growing back in and decreased fatigue, so I can easily handle those problems!
Jennifer Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took these during both of my pregnancies and although they were on the bigger size I felt as though I was getting all the nutrients and vitamins that my growing babies needed! They cost less than the one a day ones and were basically the same thing and when my doctor gave me a prescription for prenatals (thinking it would be even cheaper) the pharmacy ended up giving me these same ones anyways for the same price.
Janelle B.
While I can't exactly speak to the medical benefits of these because I'm not a doctor or a scientist, I had great luck with them. The gel cap form made them easier than some prenatal vitamins to take and I love that yhr DHA was right there in the same pill. Didn't have a weird aftertaste or upset my stomach. I call it a win!
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
They're a good company but personally I would use my prenatal pills from my doctor but unfortunately I ran out and had these prior to becoming pregnant so I thought it would be OK to take it until I refilled my prescription. Their somewhat like huge horse pills. The flavor isn't too great but it's like any other pill honestly. I didn't have any issues with them aside from the size but it wouldn't be my first choice.
Jules C.
These are my go tos for all 3 of my pregnancies. Yes, they are a little big
, but they never made me nauseous like some others I've tried. They don't have an unpleasant taste either which is great and so important since trying to keep things down is such a challenge at times.
Brittany H.
Lebanon, OR
These worked great once I wasn't nauseous anymore and could take these with some food in my stomach... no weird aftertaste in my mouth. These also made my hair grow like crazy! I'm talking like an inch a month! It was also a repurchase with my second pregnancy.
Elizabeth C.
Can you take this even if you're not pregnant?
Sara G.
Fort Bragg, NC
I've been taking gummie prenatals so far but after a couple weeks it's a challenge to force them down. Wondering if these hurt your stomach after taking and if they have any weird taste?
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Personal experiences with this? I have been taking Alive gummies but they have been making me sick:(
Emily O.
Madison, AL
Did these upset your stomach at all?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm currently pregnant and just curious on this prenatal does it make you feel sick?